Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
They're not incredibly ugly, I just think they should just make the bottom white and release a space jam :/

I love 11's and I'll try to cop these but I won't be dissapointed if I don't get a pair. Much rather have Space Jam's again or Columbias

I notice that the percentages are evening out in the poll above, #standard.  

Give it another week or so, and more people on NT will be copping instead of passing.

In December there will be pages of complaining because heads couldn't secure a pair. 

laugh.gif

people who think these will sit are foolin themselves any 11s that drop during the hollidays will sell out immediately, expect the same hype as all the other 11s. im still undecided on these tho need more pics

Like I've said before these things are a no go for me...

But honeslty to say these will sit is just talking foolish...JB hype dictates that these will sell out in seconds...

It's probably been said multiple times here already, but i thought they were supposed to release the columbia's not these pieces of crap?!?!?

I like these to be honest. They aren't in the top 3 c/w's of the XI's but its something new.

Last edited:
I notice that the percentages are evening out in the poll above, #standard.  

Give it another week or so, and more people on NT will be copping instead of passing.

In December there will be pages of complaining because heads couldn't secure a pair. 

:lol:

THIS. Happens with most releases and pretty much the standard to complain about anything

Back
Top Bottom