Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I don't believe he played in them (other than the movie), unless I missed a game where he did. They didn't release to the public until 00-01. So again, could be said to not be OG, even by your stated standards.

He actually wore the space jams during the playoffs against the Magic, not during the regular season. They weren't called space jams then, since the movie hadn't come out yet. Check this thread out, it gives info on it as well.

http://niketalk.com/t/236374/official-when-did-mj-wear-those-post-and-faqs

I think they were the black concords since the jumpman was purple from what I remember.

I don't believe he played in them (other than the movie), unless I missed a game where he did. They didn't release to the public until 00-01. So again, could be said to not be OG, even by your stated standards.
I understand your point. However, I always thought OG referred to the run of the shoe. Since the SJ was retroed in 09 the 01 SJ automatically became the OG SJ since that was the 1st time the colorway was released.

I understand your point. However, I always thought OG referred to the run of the shoe. Since the SJ was retroed in 09 the 01 SJ automatically became the OG SJ since that was the 1st time the colorway was released.

makes the most sense to me. the color had to originate from somewhere before calling it a retro :D

Make sure those of yall tying to do the FNL draft update your profile to say you choose to receive promotions via email or else you wont get the email at all 

Even though we're getting another black release back to back christmas's in a row I really like these. The 11 is by far my favorite shoe! Beautifully engineered, thanks Mr Heartfield

Even though we're getting another black release back to back christmas's in a row I really like these. The 11 is by far my favorite shoe! Beautifully engineered, thanks Mr Heartfield
nerd.gif

That's essentially what I was getting at. That's why I said "could" be called not OG. It's all about what the person perceives as OG. Whether it's only what he wore during his career or just the first run of the shoe regardless of release date.

Quick question: Me and my friend plan to go to the mall to cop these. The last time I copped a Jordan at Retail was like in 2010s when the White/Red Varsity 6s came out. I'm a size 14 and I know finishline had em in size 14. Do stores like footlocker and Champs carry size 14s also? Cause I know whenever I want a GR shoe like timbs or something from nike, they usually carry up to size 12. Is it different for Jordan retro releases?

Quick question: Me and my friend plan to go to the mall to cop these. The last time I copped a Jordan at Retail was like in 2010s when the White/Red Varsity 6s came out. I'm a size 14 and I know finishline had em in size 14. Do stores like footlocker and Champs carry size 14s also? Cause I know whenever I want a GR shoe like timbs or something from nike, they usually carry up to size 12. Is it different for Jordan retro releases?

Why don't you just call them and ask them, do they usually receive any sz over 13 in Jordan releases

Champs and Footlocker may have them in 14. As stated before you'll have to call or make rounds to see which stores are getting what.

It varies from store to store. In my city only champs gets sizes 14 and 15 on a regular. My footlocker never gets a size larger than 13 and the finish line gets 14s some of the time.

I was definitely gonna cop one but now I'm thinking 2 pairs since I can make this a dressy casual shoe for the new job I just got. Yes!!! No more steel toes that stuff was wrecking my feet(I had to wear dressy steel toes). I got an AV technician position so lots of moving around

Back
Top Bottom