Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Looked like I got mine in the cart on eastbay (it said redirecting to cart) and then I got the yellow screen of doom.

******g miracle IMO cause ive stricken out at raffles all ******g month long.  Ive ******g drunk comin home from a club but im glad i came home in time to cop a pair.  Geezus there's a god.
pimp.gif

the justdoit promo didn't apply...i just went free ship and placed it... did you need to go 1-2 days $15 and then hit just do it for the promo?

For Folks who are asking about ordering multiple pairs on NDC, A rep told me that to ensure an order won't get cancelled one pair must be bought through separate NDC Accounts with its own method of payment..

Last edited:

the justdoit promo didn't apply...i just went free ship and placed it... did you need to go 1-2 days $15 and then hit just do it for the promo?
i didnt choose anything unless i clicked while rushing but my justdoit worked.... "shrug"

just got through FNL after 20 minutes of just timed out screen.  Finally got in and checked out with the ease.  Got both NDC and FNL confirmation.  

Back
Top Bottom