Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Doubled up on NDC no problem. Actually was able to get 4 in cart but by the time I checked out 2 the other 2 were gone.

To those that already have these, are you noticing that these are much shorter then usual? It was the first thing I thought when I pulled them out.

Bought from FL by the way.
That's interesting because the shoes state "3/4" on the website. I guess they are shorter.

Had these in my cart on NDC on my phone at like 8:05 but was cart jacked immediately :lol:. Clicked checkout, got to the "How would you like to check out" page, then I logged in to my account and they weren't in my cart anymore :\.

just got my boy 2 pairs on FNL.

Got my 1 from NDC.

FNL is letting people through now.
except me 
mean.gif

40 minutes waiting on NDC looks like i got through size 11. left that window alone the whole time. Just got an email from NDC should be good right?????? :x FNL nada still with the count down on a seperate iphone ipad.

I just started going with 11....
yea. my bred are 11 and my cg are 10.5 both fit fine. grabbed 10.5 for these. both lows are 10.5 too.
only reason i have 11 for bred is because i had both 10.5 and 11 for breads and someone wanted the 10.5 for reseller price so it was all good for me.

They're so many of these guys who struck out be ready for the next restock ! Come on NT !

so you saying it was sold out for a second then not sold out? right....

Bruh, I had to sell my CG because 10.5 wouldn't fit. Went with 11 for last years drop and they were fine.

Had these in my cart on NDC on my phone at like 8:05 but was cart jacked immediately :lol:. Clicked checkout, got to the "How would you like to check out" page, then I logged in to my account and they weren't in my cart anymore :\.

Be logged in first, sign in before the shoe goes live, there's no cart hold if you aren't signed in.

So if I got next day shipping should these be here by Monday? Cause that's when I need em. It's saying estimated delivery date is Tuesday but that makes no sense cause if that's the case what's the purpose of ordering next day? I coulda stayed with standard shipping based on what I'm reading on here

its next day from the time they process your order which could take 1-3 business days. Unfortunately Saturday is not considered a business day. They close Sunday.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom