Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Racked up $1300 in pending charges on my credit card at finishline, now I don't have enough credit to do the rest of today's christmas shopping and I STILL didn't get an order confirmation.

FNL IS THE WORST

Racked up $1300 in pending charges on my credit card at finishline, now I don't have enough credit to do the rest of today's christmas shopping and I STILL didn't get an order confirmation.

FNL IS THE WORST

Yikes!

FNL is just terrible. 
eyes.gif

FNL IS THE WORST

Same here, except for the maxed credit card aspect.

FNL IS THE WORST

You tried more than 2 times?1300 means you tried about 5-6 times bro. Be smarter.

FNL IS THE WORST

That and the cancellations are why I'd rather go without than use FNL on a sought after release.

Don't get economy shipping on FNL
It'll be shipped SurePost.
Which means UPS will drop it off at the post office instead of your house.
The you have to wait on the post office to sort out all the packages.
Could end up with you waiting and extra day or more to get your shoes.
It's worth the $8 or whatever to avoid all that mess and just have them dropped at your house.

I actually don't mind waiting for this pair since it's my 2nd pair. Plus, UPS don't have access to my apartment gate so I always miss their delivery.

Got through Eastbay. Order Confirmation received. And by the way, this was not easy.

Now on to the hunt for the 2nd pair.
Yo tf? I feel you. Eastbay kept saying i had em in my cart and when i would go to checkout it load the estimated time for waiting and crash. 
mean.gif
 First time I struck out on eastbay
mean.gif
, I bought the Grape 5s on eastbay a hour later than the 8:00 time. I honestly thought people skipped east bay. 

I'm still happy my friend copped them for me on NDC. 

was going to take a drive down to SD for another pair, to collect and one to rock, i was able to cop from NDC and won a raffle in LA

NT fam,, at 1pm they're going to release an unclaimed pair of size 9 in Nation City Sheikh, San Diego.

Please have this pair for people that actually NEED a pair not to resell, i was buggin out before i won my raffle, i know the feeling fam, 

merry early xmas, be safe ! 

Back
Top Bottom