Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Racked up $1300 in pending charges on my credit card at finishline, now I don't have enough credit to do the rest of today's christmas shopping and I STILL didn't get an order confirmation.

FNL IS THE WORST

Don't blame FNL......That THIRST got the best of you. :rofl:

Racked up $1300 in pending charges on my credit card at finishline, now I don't have enough credit to do the rest of today's christmas shopping and I STILL didn't get an order confirmation.

FNL IS THE WORST

Even worse, those charges may not get released until next Friday, so looks like New Years gifts!

Not sure if it's a sneak tip or not, but if you're using Firefox, instead of constantly clicking "add to cart," you can just hold down "enter" instead. I held it for about 2 minutes and was able to get my size in the cart.

Now I just gotta wait 4 hours..

can't add to cart with this link.....says error forbidden - nice try 
laugh.gif

Start using GIFTCARDS ON FNL for the people having trouble paying. Just go in store purchase a GC for the amount your planning to spend before major releases.

1 way to solve the payment errors...

FNL IS THE WORST
:rofl:

After clicking that "origin-www" link, ALL of my other tabs on the FNL SPA screen loaded and I was then able to check out on them. Coincidence?

Last edited:
keep hitin that FNL mobile. Just got mine and my brothers on 2 different transactions 

Time to get some sleep. Good luck to the rest of ya still trying

I feel bad for you dudes that are getting the finishline payment errors - I only pay in Gift Cards now on FNL and don't have a problem. Once you get the error......you'll never get through, you just get pending charges up the wazzu.

Told yall to stay away from fnl

And my store in harrisonburg va got one pair of every size. Employees sitting hoping people didnt pick up

Careful with FNL, they're known to let you through, get you happy then cancel your order later. Not trying to make anyone nervous, just making those aware that didn't know.
You got what you need so you're good 
laugh.gif

Careful with FNL, they're known to let you through, get you happy then cancel your order later. Not trying to make anyone nervous, just making those aware that didn't know.
way to kill my morning bro 
mean.gif
roll.gif
That wasn't my intention. I hope you get your pairs man. I was speaking from what happened during last years holiday release.

So I'm on a 2 hour wait check out on ftl , does that mean I have the shoes for sure or can they still be taken out ?

Back
Top Bottom