Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
ael9j4.jpg

v7h5ia.jpg

Nike on point with this fast shipping cant believe its gonna be here tomororrow at 3:00 pm

For the guys that havent recieved no info on their orders its sunday its a stand still if you dont get ir hear anything by tomorrow early afternoon than be worried

Crazy how you received your shipping from Memphis and it's in transit almost to nj. Lol I'm in chicago and it's still on a shelf. /endjoke but I guess I'll be patient

Pretty impressed with NDC shipping for Xmas. Got the "We've shipped your order" email during the midnight hours last night and when I clicked the tracking button I notice it'll be here tomorrow which is crazy fast. It's also through Fedex this time and not the usual UPS which is different. On the tracking the service was listed "standard overnight".....so i'm assuming that's how they are getting some of the orders out to keep their word on getting your stuff by at least the 24th. 

Last edited:
mine shipped from nike but coming in tuesday night, mine also shipped from finish line but the ups page has no info yet. can someone tell my why?

If your orders from NDC haven't been shipped out yet that means they will be canceled.

Ok guys.
Release date is here, let me get some friendly reminders out there.

PROFANITY - It needs to stop. Dont get upset if you are issued an infraction and using **** doesnt help your cause. People can easily fill in the blanks so it defeats the purpose.
BUYING/SELLING/TRADING - Cant do it in here. Sorry. Dont ask stuff like "ANYONE HAVE AN EXTRA SIZE XXXX???" or post stock room photos or I need a size X for size Y. I can promise that a new member may realistically get banned. A more seasoned member may get banned or issued an infraction. It really depends. Put that stuff in your sigs.
PM ME IF THERE ARE RESTOCKS - Cant do that either. This is an open forum. If you want special attention, talk to your connects.
ARGUING - Let's not derail this thread anymore because you mad someone has X amount of pairs or raffle tickets. Pics of volume raffle tickets will be deleted also. No need to e-flaunt. Both parties will be issued infractions if the argument is severe enough.

Please, lets just keep the positivity going and keep dropping info for those that need.

I hate to be the bad guy, but someone has to do it.

Back
Top Bottom