Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
for everyone that ordered through NDC. did anyone's order come next day air despite going ground FREE shipping? guess they sent it next day air on accident to me... yay!
Heh....you must've missed everything that's been talked about in the last 50 pages or so.

for everyone that ordered through NDC. did anyone's order come next day air despite going ground FREE shipping? guess they sent it next day air on accident to me... yay!
All orders were shipped next day. Even if you did not enter the coupon code.

Last edited:
It was free overnight from NDC, atleast thats what shows on my order. I'm also in the Bay Area maybe thats why.

Everyone got it. They are getting out orders to everyone by at least tomorrow for the holidays. 

My package was supposed to be here today by 8:00pm, but didn't leave Memphis until 11:31 am today via truck :smh: . Guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow.

I hope you guys aren't buying the wrong GS size on UK sites. The UK to US size conversion for GS sizes isn't the same as men's.

Here's the conversion for GS sizes:
[table][TR]
[TD]UK[/TD]​
[TD]US[/TD]​
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]3[/TD]​
[TD]3.5Y[/TD]​
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]3.5[/TD]​
[TD]4Y[/TD]​
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]4[/TD]​
[TD]4.5Y[/TD]​
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]4.5[/TD]​
[TD]5Y[/TD]​
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]5[/TD]​
[TD]5.5Y[/TD]​
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]5.5[/TD]​
[TD]6Y[/TD]​
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]6[/TD]​
[TD]6.5Y[/TD]​
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]6[/TD]​
[TD]7Y[/TD]​
[/TR]
[/table]

Also, some UK sites don't differentiate which UK 6 they have available, so you can be ordering either a 6.5Y or a 7Y.

Great I thought my search for a 5y was over

Gonna have to cancel my order

just got my shipping info from NDC and looks like overnight shipping.     i checked out with paypal (no shipping code) - normally i would login to my NDC account and pay by CC but the twitter link/gamma page didnt work until i logged out.  people worried me with the 'dont use paypal' talk.

I didn't bother to check the shipping type so I was caught off guard when they were delivered today.  Thanks NDC!  Merry Christmas to me!

Im in the DMV as well my NDC order was delivered earlier today...Did you give them a call?
got shipping confirmations about an hour ago

gonna be here tomorrow. i guess some packages just got lucky with the 1-day shipping

My package was supposed to be here today by 8:00pm, but didn't leave Memphis until 11:31 am today via truck
mean.gif
. Guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow.
Same here, oh well whats another day I guess....
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom