Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I never really ask questions like this but my curiosity is buggin me. Do you guys think someone would trade their bel air 5s for these? I have no offers just curious to what you guys think.

my only DS 11s from all the Christmas releases are my concords, too hard to clean hahaa.
not a bad pair to have. TBH i think the concord 11s came out the nicest, or at least from the pairs i have. the quality was amazing compared to the bred 11s hands down.

My pair from NDC still hasn't shipped :\. They're a Christmas gift for my sister too. I thought Nike was guaranteeing delivery by Xmas Eve for all Gamma orders?

My package was supposed to be here today by 8:00pm, but didn't leave Memphis until 11:31 am today via truck
mean.gif
. Guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow.
Same here but come on its not really a big deal.  I'm just happy that they are getting it here by the 24th 

That's false info son, I ordered from NDC and I have yet to receive my order. They shipped it standard fed ex.
It seems mostly everything from NDC was shipped next day air, it's just a matter of WHEN they shipped it. I just got my shipping confirmation, says it was shipped today and supposed to arrive tomorrow. Doubt it'd be standard shipping since they use UPS for that, at least according to every package I've received from them.

I hope you guys aren't buying the wrong GS size on UK sites. The UK to US size conversion for GS sizes isn't the same as men's.

Here's the conversion for GS sizes:
[table][tr][td]UK[/td][td]US[/td][/tr][tr][td]3[/td][td]3.5Y[/td][/tr][tr][td]3.5[/td][td]4Y[/td][/tr][tr][td]4[/td][td]4.5Y[/td][/tr][tr][td]4.5[/td][td]5Y[/td][/tr][tr][td]5[/td][td]5.5Y[/td][/tr][tr][td]5.5[/td][td]6Y[/td][/tr][tr][td]6[/td][td]6.5Y[/td][/tr][tr][td]6[/td][td]7Y[/td][/tr][/table]
Also, some UK sites don't differentiate which UK 6 they have available, so you can be ordering either a 6.5Y or a 7Y.
http://www.footasylum.com/nike-juni...onid=a372eeebecd026f27ca82f2a568d13ab50d276ea

i can stop searchin for that 5y

still in stock, for those on the hunt

enter dec13 for discount
both repped, thanks!

I never truly understood the incentive behind this. What's the point of dropping 160+ on shoes if you're not going to wear them? I could understand not wearing them the first couple of months after they drop, but 4 years is simply ridiculous.

To each his own, I guess.
he might have more than 1 pair? but if he doesnt then i agree

not a bad pair to have. TBH i think the concord 11s came out the nicest, or at least from the pairs i have. the quality was amazing compared to the bred 11s hands down.
yessir, concords and SJs are my favorite quality wise... i wear the breds alot though because dont have to worry about em gettin dirty , they stay clean

Back
Top Bottom