Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
just got my footasylum cancellation email, oh well. gave me a £20 for canceling, guess that's better than nothing.

It seems like a lot of ppl ain't impressed w/ these...Seems like y'all let the hype get to y'all again, LOL
Na some of these just the ones that just need a reason to flip them for $350 w/o being called a reseller. The main reason ppl even bothered with these. I on the other hand actually want/like them. A lil glue doesn't bother me and is nothing new with JB products these days

theres nothing to really be impressed with on these just a all black shoe wit a little bit of shine

was suppose to receive one of my pairs yesterday, they did not come, now tracking says N/A last scan was  "At destination sort facility" no out for delivery for me, guess i will get them Friday 

was suppose to receive one of my pairs yesterday, they did not come, now tracking says N/A last scan was  "At destination sort facility" no out for delivery for me, guess i will get them Friday 

Same thing with 3 of my pairs gonna be calling Nike tommmorow try to get a discount code or a gift card got some fam waiting for their pair

For those picking up at the shipping facilities, be aware many/most branches are closing early today. My local fedex & ups stores are closing up at 6pm.

Got mine @ 1:50 today from NDC!!!! 
smokin.gif
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom