Official Air Jordan High Strap Release Post! 11/22/2008! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Wow now people are talking about how there money is right. Isnt this the thread for the High Straps. Not the flossing thread.

Originally Posted by eastbayrudy

^^^Its actually kind of fun trying to track these down. I love when they play hard to get,lol.

usually i like that situation with girls not with sneakers

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Wow now people are talking about how there money is right. Isnt this the thread for the High Straps. Not the flossing thread.

LOL the sneakerhead employee coming on here talkin bout stop being cheap. I mean cmon.

Originally Posted by MrChery

Originally Posted by eastbayrudy

^^^Its actually kind of fun trying to track these down. I love when they play hard to get,lol.

usually i like that situation with girls not with sneakers
laugh.gif

I think ima just call it quits. It sucks that I don't have a computer to be waiting for them in ndc. Just my crapy sidekick. Oh well if any one knows aboutanyshops around the bay area that will have a size 12 pm !

so does anyone know when they will come online?

and im not tryna change the subject. but I somehow know how to MAKE girls like me its great but hard to explain. its basically psychology because before youare around 20 or 21 your brain doesnt fully develop and still tells you that youre in love if you trigger the reward responses.

oh and that pic about money not being an issue... thats whats up!!!!

Originally Posted by AirPortchy

Originally Posted by jhobson5

LOL the sneakerhead employee coming on here talkin bout stop being cheap. I mean cmon.

whos the sneakerhead employee
nerd.gif

btw they beasting throwing up the price $20 after restocking in sizes
smh.gif

lmao i knew someone would say that at my post but yeah im thinking bout setting my alarm for a couple hours from now and just sleeping down here by the pc. lol

People are mad at the other site because JB is releasing. There's a lot of hate for the people who are getting these. People are saying I don't carehow good they look they'll never beat the 01 retro and OG.

lol at me being a sneakerhead employee, the other day everbody was sooooooo thirsty for these saying they area aint gettin' them and what not...
there is now a source where we can see they are for sure so cop. just cuz we're Niketalk don't mean NDC belongs to us, there's alot of people
that know about NDC but not about sneakerhead - take it how you want it

and thats fine, except for the cheap part. I pay for kicks I like, not the hype price that they come with. That is all. Thanks for the info! I think they arealready gone from the site too.

^i get yr point homie, who as sneakerhead employee,
but look at the economic now~ 150 for tht is too steep~ n also next week 3 pairs of hella nice xx3s, next month 11/12 pack, starting of next year eggplantfoams!
i m already dried out~ i still going for em... i gotta c the price now!

Back
Top Bottom