Official Air Jordan High Strap Release Post! 11/22/2008! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by Lazy B

People are mad at the other site because JB is releasing. There's a lot of hate for the people who are getting these. People are saying I don't care how good they look they'll never beat the 01 retro and OG.
what is this other site that you speak of sir?

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

^i get yr point homie, who as sneakerhead employee,
but look at the [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]economic[/color] now~ 150 for tht is too steep~ n also next week 3 pairs of hella nice xx3s, next month 11/12 pack, starting of next year eggplant foams!
i m already dried out~ [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i still going for em[/color]... i gotta c the price now!

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

^i feel ya~
i had been spending over 5G on kix so far in this year...

Stop Buying Sneakers And Pay For An EDUCATION
indifferent.gif

^ u r rite, but i cant stop myself, i think i better go to c a psychologist~
i m having problem with not buying shoes...

This post is funny! $5,000 on shoes seems like alot, but thats just me. To each his own, I hope your using cash not credit on those shoes because interest willkill you!

Originally Posted by Diego1984

This post is funny! $5,000 on shoes seems like alot, but thats just me. To each his own, I hope your using cash not credit on those shoes because interest will kill you!

lol hell yeah

u better be buying all them joints with money you have IN HAND. if you got loans or anything like that pay it off homie cuz apparently you got some majorchange lying round know what im sayin?

n my fam thought my around 1000 bucks so far this year was excessive. i swear my parents be ridin hard on me when its MY MONEY from MY JOB!

dam i wish i could get an account on swoosh that site is so good its ridiculous!

anyways i just set my phones alarm for 5 am so hopefully it will be loud enough to wake me up and i can cop these b!tch3s lol

Man I will try to wake up at 5am and goto the local malls and see if I can get the Black/red 1's atleast a pair in my size.

Finish Line blows...They really don't get much anymore. I am pry just bitter tho, cause I used to work for em.

^ you can google it. I dont have the link. I didnt even see em on the non-flash site for the doerenbechers.

Back
Top Bottom