Official Air Jordan High Strap Release Post! 11/22/2008! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by AJcollections

So is everybody just waiting for the breds? Just curious.

I wasn't able to get the black ones from my local spot. So, Ill scoop those up too, God willing.

stayed home today to receive my pair
drank all day
went to sleep, now i'm awake, have a few more beers and go back to sleep
this ogre is bonkers

i'm sure the few on here right now will get your pairs from nike
i think you have the edge knowing how limited these seem to be
a release like this - usually cats not in the know would hit up nike.com a few hours late or go the the store thinking no probs
the limited factor came up pretty close to release...people with week old info will get caught sleeping

To the catz that's ordered from NDC before at night. did you go directly from nike.com or non-flash site or where?

ayee yall im hella new to copping online releases.

in fact, this is my first one.

[i like sticking to ebay and going into the store physically]

can someone give me the direct link to the page yall are waiting on.. cause theres so many categories on NDC im not tryna be in the wrong one o_o;;

Originally Posted by s dubl

Try either or.

With DB1s they never went up on non- flash.
Btw S dub? Did you ever get your pair of DBs... I remember the last post I read from you was "still pending"

Originally Posted by s dubl

Try either or.

With DB1s they never went up on non- flash.
are you sure? they were up on non flash at like 2:29, and after i tried to order, saw them on flash, with limited sizes gone...

KMN2008

Go to shop, mens, Jordan and keep hitting refresh until they pop up.

No gift card.....yet
nerd.gif
I'm going to call them and see what's up with that.

Daaz, I never saw them on non-flash and I was checking both like crazy. After everyone was posting copped, I checked both and only saw on flash. I don'tknow.

Back
Top Bottom