Official Air Jordan High Strap Release Post! 11/22/2008! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I'm hoping that's where they'll be whenever they're on the site. Like everyone's saying, Nike's flash is too slow without the highserver traffic, can't imagine it on a release.

There are a lot of QS releases that FNL just doesn't get, not sure what's behind that business strategy, but I have no clue as to why Eastbaydidn't get these. This is the type of release tailor made for Eastbay. Anyone know?

From people whom order frequently from the NDC, do you think these have a realistic chance popping up at 2 a.m. or 4 a.m. pst?

NDC is weak!!! You place your order, and get a confirmation number. You go to sleep excited to receive your shoes, and a few days later they tell you that yourorder was canceled. There is a constant mis communication between there phone operators and what is on the internet.

From my experience NDC is typically an hour or two later from now on releases.

Originally Posted by magicmike872

NDC is weak!!! You place your order, and get a confirmation number. You go to sleep excited to receive your shoes, and a few days later they tell you that your order was canceled. There is a constant mis communication between there phone operators and what is on the internet.
Usually not true... For the recent dornbechers, this was the case but they are by far one of the most reliable place for orders.

magicmike is speaking truth but it hasnt happen to me yet. but ive heard stories and plenty of NT heads post there problems during the night of release.

magicmike872 wrote:
NDC is weak!!! You place your order, and get a confirmation number. You go to sleep excited to receive your shoes, and a few days later they tell you that your order was canceled. There is a constant mis communication between there phone operators and what is on the internet.

I know what you mean. I am trying to avoid that whole doernbecher mess again and that's why I'm going with two-day shipping. I haven't been thatmad in a while when I received my cancellation notice for the doernbehcer's and had to pay reselleres prices.

Your shipping option doesn't matter, only thing that determines if you get em or not is the exact time your order is placed. If you pick next day air itcould still get canceled. Just my opinion from doing this for years. it is what it is.

AirPortchy wrote:
Your shipping option doesn't matter, only thing that determines if you get em or not is the exact time your order is placed. If you pick next day air it could still get canceled. Just my opinion from doing this for years. it is what it is.

I know your probably right, it's just I get the feeling that if I were to get two-day or next day I would have a better chance of not getting cancelledespecially for highly anticipated releases.

I just hope sneakerhead won't cancel my order
eyes.gif

Has that happened to anyone?

i hope that theres enough of this pair to go around on ndc so that no one gets their order canceled

Now is when I start to struggle staying awake. I know the minute I step away from the computer, they will pop up.

Back
Top Bottom