Official Air Jordan High Strap Release Post! 11/22/2008! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

they better not cancel mine....
happy.gif

is there anyway to store CC info?

Originally Posted by Bo0gerNeck

with the DB1's did the orders get canceled even though the conformation email was sent?

yea thats what a lot of NT members were saying. Let's hope it doesn't happen here. I was fortunate to get my DB pair though so I maybe on a roll.

Originally Posted by FiveStarFob

with the DB1's did the orders get canceled even though the conformation email was sent?

yea thats what a lot of NT members were saying. Let's hope it doesn't happen here. I was fortunate to get my DB pair though so I maybe on a roll.

Fingers are crossed
eek.gif

Anyone print their receipt
smile.gif

So at the end it doesn't matter how fast shipping is, they just run through the orders chronologically as they come in?

Originally Posted by FiveStarFob

I got my email, it said pending delivery from saturday through wednesday when it got canceled.

Originally Posted by OnlyRetroXi

Originally Posted by jhendri5

does the confirmation email mean im good to go?

NOPE! not at all... Confirmation means they received your order... =/

i c, if so, it means even u thought u get it done, n finger crossing~
u still may not getting them at the end...
so... whtever, head to bed~ too much for me~ lol

Originally Posted by SneakerNoob791

Use GIVENIKE for free standard shipping

Damnit, I was in a rush and didn't even think to look for free shipping. Screw it, sometimes you take a minor loss. No biggie. Ok, now I shall g'nightand mean it, peace NT.

I got free shipping automatically. Not sure how, but I guess as a member or something. But I believe they said if order is over $175 which I ordered 2 pairs Iget free shipping
smile.gif

"we are sorry we are unable to process your order at this time, further attempts may result in funds held against your credit card" WTMF!

Dear David,

Thank you for ordering from NikeStore.com. Listed below is your order number, a list of products you ordered, and your shipping information. Please save thisemail until you receive your order.

@ 1:54 AM, hopefully I'm good

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Anyone print their receipt
smile.gif

So at the end it doesn't matter how fast shipping is, they just run through the orders chronologically as they come in?

There have been different takes on this... I'm a believer that they get all the express mail done first and then deal with the free shipping later... Ialways do at least 2 day shipping from now on. I have experimented with it... For the DB1 I did one order with express... and then i followed it with one moreorder with free shipping. I received my express DB 1s... For the next free shipping order, I got $25 gift card instead of my shoes. You can take that for whatits worth.

Back
Top Bottom