Official Air Jordan High Strap Release Post! 11/22/2008! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

sorry for not posting the link right away..was busy trying to find a coupon code...at first the nikegifts 20% off code worked for orders over $125 and when iwanted to confirm, it wouldn't go through...so the shoes are excluded it seems (20% off was applied to the socks i had added)..only thing is GIVENIKE forfree shipping..hope everyone gets their pair(s)

Originally Posted by OnlyRetroXi

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Anyone print their receipt
smile.gif

So at the end it doesn't matter how fast shipping is, they just run through the orders chronologically as they come in?

There have been different takes on this... I'm a believer that they get all the express mail done first and then deal with the free shipping later... I always do at least 2 day shipping from now on. I have experimented with it... For the DB1 I did one order with express... and then i followed it with one more order with free shipping. I received my express DB 1s... For the next free shipping order, I got $25 gift card instead of my shoes. You can take that for what its worth.

Man I guess I'llf ind out soon enough. Crossing my fingers!

I got free shipping automatically. Not sure how, but I guess as a member or something. But I believe they said if order is over $175 which I ordered 2 pairs I get free shipping
smile.gif
First purchase on Nike is always free.

FatManScoop woke me up copped my pair, i'm not tryna get them in the streets. Too tired back to sleep.
smokin.gif

So, confirmation email is still nothing secure?! When do I know that my order has gone through?!!

Originally Posted by LilJRDN

So, confirmation email is still nothing secure?! When do I know that my order has gone through?!!
when you get an email with tracking #.

"we are sorry we are unable to process your order at this time, further attempts may result in funds held against your credit card"

am i doing something wrong?

Originally Posted by OnlyRetroXi

Anyone print their receipt
smile.gif

So at the end it doesn't matter how fast shipping is, they just run through the orders chronologically as they come in?

There have been different takes on this... I'm a believer that they get all the express mail done first and then deal with the free shipping later... I always do at least 2 day shipping from now on. I have experimented with it... For the DB1 I did one order with express... and then i followed it with one more order with free shipping. I received my express DB 1s... For the next free shipping order, I got $25 gift card instead of my shoes. You can take that for what its worth.

uh oh, this has me worried a bit...

I was on the flash version of the site and it was showing up $66 each pair
I was tryna order 2 more pairs with the quickness

Then they showed up as $110 lol

we good now my dudes no waking up early in the freezing cold and paying retail for these is always all good in my book...

bought one for now gonna buy another at the mall tomorrow if they got em if not will take my chances on second pair online.....

i got my confirmation number at 1:57 but no email yet. good luck to everyone though...now i just need to get some sleep!!!

why cant I find them on the flash site if i just try to find em, and not use the link? what am i doing wrong???????

Originally Posted by AirPortchy

why cant I find them on the flash site if i just try to find em, and not use the link? what am i doing wrong???????
I dont see them either on flash or non flash.

Why dont I see them on SWOOSH.COM. IS IT SHOWING UP ON SWOOSH.COM FOR ANYONE??????? IF SO PLEASE POST A LINK PLEASE.

Back
Top Bottom