Official Air Jordan High Strap Release Post! 11/22/2008! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by Killajay209

Nice comparison pics up there. I'm happy of an 08 retro than no retro at all!

RIGHT!!

I really cannot afford a 2001 retro for 300USD today.............$110 for the 2008 Strap is enough for me!!

and thanks it is a 9 holes, not 8

Originally Posted by eenkm

Originally Posted by Killajay209

Nice comparison pics up there. I'm happy of an 08 retro than no retro at all!

RIGHT!!

I really cannot afford a 2001 retro for 300USD today.............$110 for the 2008 Strap is enough for me!!

and thanks it is a 9 holes, not 8

01 retros go for more than 300, it seems. So yeah, 110 for 08 is a good-enough deal for me (although 01 release was only 80 bucks originally... still havemy blk/blue pair).

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

Damn, Atlanta got left out, went to Phipps and Lenox and no one had them.
Trues story. I'm soooo mad I had no choice but to miss out on these. I don't even see these on ebay in a 14.

Do you guys think 160 is too much for them? Or is it a decent price? Cause I'm thinking of coping

Originally Posted by SC415

Do you guys think 160 is too much for them? Or is it a decent price? Cause I'm thinking of coping

Considering that i saw one on ebay for 180. That'll be a OKAY price. Re-sell is pretty high right now and a month hasnt even been in yet. -.-

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

Trues story. I'm soooo mad I had no choice but to miss out on these. I don't even see these on ebay in a 14.
Yeah it was crazyin atlanta, i had to resort to Nike.com for the first time ever. My roommate got them early but thats because all Athlete'sFoot stores sold theirs early. I dont think that they even made size 14 though, NDC only went up to 13.

anybody know where to get the 72" black laces for these? seems like most of the shoe chains only carry up to 54" laces

Originally Posted by jhendri5

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

Yeah it was crazyin atlanta, i had to resort to Nike.com for the first time ever. My roommate got them early but thats because all Athlete's Foot stores sold theirs early. I dont think that they even made size 14 though, NDC only went up to 13.
Just got in town Friday and got mines from Jimmy Jazz Saturday morning about 10:15. I posted the story a few pages back.

Where is everytone coppin the black laces from??

Does nike.com ship the next day, I'm waiting for that next email

Originally Posted by eenkm

1994 Bred
DSCN2004.jpg

2001 Bred
DSCN2008.jpg

2008 Bred
n609424653_926390_2748.jpg

94, 01 pic from www.hk-kicks.com
looks like the back loop is cut off. how does it turn out?????

Originally Posted by SC415

let me guess you bit on that size 13 on ebay? cuz I know I did.lol can't wait to resell them.

Just a quick question, I know it's been asked a few times about the sizing but i just want some more opinions. I have a 10.5 on the way couldn't get a11, my regular size. Will they fit alright?? I have a narrow foot and something that might help is that ive never had the pinky problem with the XX#'swhich are in a 11.

I love living in Maryland you can still find almost FSR at some stores. I just might have to go pick these up, they will be the 1st pair of jordans that ibrought since the Aquas.

for anyone who missed out I work at Shiek and were getting ours late we got 250 pairs at the warehouse so they should hit the stores by next week or 2 hopethis helps I promise u this is no lie if you don't believe me give the Shiek employee the style numer on them

Back
Top Bottom