Official Air Jordan High Strap Release Post! 11/22/2008! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

CharmCityKid wrote:

laugh.gif
these are just sitting on the shelves here in baltimore. i saw them at the mall around 3pm. i checked them out, but wasn't very impressed. cheap leather. i guess everyone is just beasting for some REAL bred 1s
roll.gif

I'm offended!

If you implying the joints from '01 are "real"...

The only "real" ones are unwearable from '84-'85 for "collectors."

(Note: Salty I don't have fresh '01s, so I post this)

roll.gif

I'm happy with the joints. Ain't been siced over a Jordan shoe in ages.

Black laces, strap in the trash... FTW. White canvas joints with red laces aren't bad either.

Anyone in the charm city or anywhere else in MD feeling generous enough to pick up a pair and ship em out to western MD?

ya for real anyone in NYC want to hook a dude up? I had a terrible experience with these... like I said earlier... also passed on them on flight club and nowthey sold out there too! F paying more than 150 for these though.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

CharmCityKid wrote:

laugh.gif
these are just sitting on the shelves here in
baltimore. i saw them at the mall around 3pm. i checked them out, but wasn't very impressed. cheap leather. i guess everyone is just beasting for some
REAL bred 1s
roll.gif
I'm offended!

If you implying the joints from '01 are "real"...

The only "real" ones are unwearable from '84-'85 for "collectors."

(Note: Salty I don't have fresh '01s, so I post this)

roll.gif

I'm happy with the joints. Ain't been siced over a Jordan shoe in ages.

Black laces, strap in the trash... FTW. White canvas joints with red laces aren't bad either.

i don't even own a pair of bred 1s.
laugh.gif
could've easily copped these, but passed. i'm good with my black toes from the bmp. 1s aren't reallymy style anyway. they remind me too much of dunks
sick.gif
i only copped the bmp to have a pair of og color 1s for the collection. maybe i'll grab a pair in acouple weeks when they're like $69.99
roll.gif

word to L7OSER

i actually ordered a pair of these. They will be worn to death... Only Jordan retro I have bought all year, besides the VI/XVII pack, which I will beselling soon.

Damn...I better received my 2nd email soon! I'll be so pissed if they cancel my order. They charged my credit card and I got the confirmation email but itseems that it all comes down to the second email
tired.gif

For those of you who ordered on NDC, have any of you gotten a tracking number email? Im guessing since its the weekend, they wont start shipping untiltomorrow. All this DB1 talk has me sketchy. LOL

eenkm- where did you get your black laces from???
nerd.gif
..im waiting on mine to ship..once they arrive..i want to switch the laces..thoselaces you got in your piks look on point
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OhSoFresh75

eenkm- where did you get your black laces from???
nerd.gif
..im waiting on mine to ship..once they arrive..i want to switch the laces..those laces you got in your piks look on point
pimp.gif

actually I only use the lace form my Air Max 1

it is not long enough, after go thru the last hole, only 1.5 inch left......
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Killajay209

Nice comparison pics up there. I'm happy of an 08 retro than no retro at all!

exactly. people complain about everything about this.. at least they gave us a jordan 1 blk red retro.

Back
Top Bottom