Official Air Jordan High Strap Release Post! 11/22/2008! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

^ This man speaks the truth. There's a sz 10 available which I hope is good news for us who placed our orders late Fri/Sat morning.

lol i tried to swoop on another pair but flash froze on checkout. i refreshed and they were sold out. o well...

Originally Posted by Chewdeezy

Looks like it's sold out, I was able to go through the whole process too but I doubt I will get them.

YUP SOLD OUT
ohwell.gif

Can anybody confirm if some of the orders are delayed? Ive got a spot saying they will be getting them this week????

theres a spot in socal that claims to be getting them next week as well. they already got the whites so idk how reliable their word is...

To all that copped and rocked, I swear these are the most comfortable 1s that I own!!!! They have double the padding on the insole than all of my other1s....Jb did these right

Originally Posted by KEARSE15

Can anybody confirm if some of the orders are delayed? Ive got a spot saying they will be getting them this week????

It's true that shipments were delayed, I know a spot that is getting them today as well.

I figured these would be around the 757 if I decided to cop. Seems like only one spot got them and they are long gone. If anyone knows anywhere besides LegendsMilitary that is getting these late or has a 9.5 or 10 in stock info would be appreciated. Peace.

if anyone knows of a store in S. Florida getting them late I would appreciate you droppin some knowledge. Im so pissed that my alarm didnt go off and I justslept through the release

I knew this release was not going to be an easy pick up as it was claimed to be. Two weeks before the release, I called all my connections that I have rightnow and no one was getting them. Even with this so called "shipment delay"..this release is over with and my only chance to get the Blk/Red colorwayof the Jordan 1 high strap is via eBay or to luckily find my size online. hell yeah I'm PISSED
mad.gif

Here is L.A. there all gone. No spots got'em. Blends in Downtown all soldout and so is Proper in LBC....
frown.gif
frown.gif

pues NI-MODO
SO CAL peeps, did i miss any spots???

Originally Posted by MARIOisHOT

I knew this release was not going to be an easy pick up as it was claimed to be. Two weeks before the release, I called all my connections that I have right now and no one was getting them. Even with this so called "shipment delay"..this release is over with and my only chance to get the Blk/Red colorway of the Jordan 1 high strap is via eBay or to luckily find my size online. hell yeah I'm PISSED
mad.gif

Here is L.A. there all gone. No spots got'em. Blends in Downtown all soldout and so is Proper in LBC....
frown.gif
frown.gif

pues NI-MODO
SO CAL peeps, did i miss any spots???
Yo, just happened to meet a friend of mine for lunch across from Blends LA and decided to see if they had any of these available in my size...tomake a
long story short got my 8.5's for 110.00 plus tax
pimp.gif
. I thought I blewthis release!! MARIOisHOT they had a size 11.5 left plus a few other sizes...Good luck!

Anybody know if anybody other than Shoe Extreme got these in Denver? I've mostly given up on this, and I refuse to pay over retail for these, I'd justassume get some 2001's if I'm gonna be dropping loot on them. Any help is much appreicated. If any stores around your way have a 10.5 or 11 and ship,holler at me please.

Got mine off of NDC Saturday morning just wanted to know did anybody receive there second email yet with tracking number?

Back
Top Bottom