Official Air Jordan High Strap Release Post! 11/22/2008! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by AJcollections

Got mine off of NDC Saturday morning just wanted to know did anybody receive there second email yet with tracking number?

I was just about to ask the same question. I ordered off Swoosh and my status still says "in progress".

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

Got mine off of NDC Saturday morning just wanted to know did anybody receive there second email yet with tracking number?

I was just about to ask the same question. I ordered off Swoosh and my status still says "in progress".
i think thats everyones question... mine says that as well. if i dont get an email by tomorrow night... i might start buggin out. lol

I got mine from the Beverly Center Footlocker on saturday morning.

They opened at 7am the guy told me but I got there at 9:50 and waited like 5mins and got a sz12. My boys went later that afternoon around 3pm and they only hadsmall sizes.

I been wearing them for 3 days straight
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

same boat; no i didnt neither.

I noticed those old-scholl canvas converse chuck taylor all-stars have 72" laces.
those joints are usually in the clearance section, a lot of them come with
more than one pair of laces - ask politely or take em

I'm still waiting on NDC for tracking too. If anyones interested you can get the Canvas Straps for $90 shipped if you use Google Checkout on Uptempo Air.

Got terrible news today.
My 2 spots where I reserved my pairs, aren't getting them.
I waiting an extra 2 days just to hear this? Man, I'm heartbroken right now
frown.gif

Originally Posted by OhSoFresh75

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by kekeyoungjin

just called nike customer service cuz my order still pending delivery
but they said wait until Wednesday...

So does that mean theyll ship out on wednsday?? im still waiting on mine too..copped mine off nike.com

Nike is *!%+%!$ with you. Your order will be cancelled....word to the DB 1's
smh.gif

Nah..i think they just cancel on ppl who like wack rappers..and make +##%%! comments on NT..word to YOU!..
pimp.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
OhSoFresh, for your sake, I truly hope I'm wrong. When I ordered my DB's 1, i talked to a Nike Repevery day. They assured me that processing meant that they would be shipped in a few days. Then I got my two cancellations (mind you, I was one of the firstfew to order). If I do happen to be right, please let me know so I can laugh in your face.
grin.gif

2uf7h36.jpg

Copped from HoH in NYC around 5pm. It's great to wear a size 13. One of the girls in Flight Club told me that Flight Club up on Waverly I think had themfor $160. Call and see if they still have them.

I think their (nike.com) system can't keep track on how many pairs were ordered. If they say that there are only 10 pairs of size 9 then the system shouldnot process any more orders of that size.
I think eastbay.com has a better system.

heads up, kids. i just got back from mondawmin (baltimore). i grabbed the last 3 pairs from dtlr. 2 were for fellow NTers, but i figured i might as well grabthe last pair.

i'm not really feelin these, myself (black toes from the bmp >> these, imo)... which is why i didn't bother on rd, but i figured i'd helpsome fellow NTers out. i have a sz 11 if anyone needs it.
peace.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by kekeyoungjin

just called nike customer service cuz my order still pending delivery
but they said wait until Wednesday...

So does that mean theyll ship out on wednsday?? im still waiting on mine too..copped mine off nike.com

Nike is *!%+%!$ with you. Your order will be cancelled....word to the DB 1's
smh.gif

YEA MINE TOO THEY USUALLY SHIP 2 BUSINESS DAYS AFTER U ORDER

Back
Top Bottom