Official Air Jordan High Strap Release Post! 11/22/2008! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by Bo0gerNeck

lame... i guess rush delivery gets priority... i ordered 2 hours before you at 1:54 a.m (PST) and i havent gotten anything.
I've placed my order the same time 1:54 am PST free ground shipping and still havent recieved any confirmation. Express delivery is priorityI guess, oh well if I miss out im not trippin

Mine are shipped. Thanks NDC!

I will have them tomorrow. I chose 2-day.

Everyone should know by now, that ground orders are the first ones cancelled. Gotta pony up that extra $14 and get your shoes with no worries

Yo for the last time ya free ground shipping goes through in 3 business days, express shipping goes through in 2 business days

Originally Posted by xmocncrds

just got my shipment in...NOT FOR SALE....
2evditu.jpg

^^ ayo X you a damn fool...lol, this the same pic you just texted me. I thought you only copped 3 pairs. went back for more huh?? bout to do the same.

So i called Niketown Chicago today. i wasnt expecting them to have any left, but i was downtown so i though it didnt hurt to call. The girl tells me that theydidnt even get any. NONE!
I couldnt beleive it. i mean what has JB come to that the main NIKE store in the city of CHICAGO, the city where MJ made the shoes famous, Doesnt get a singlepair of these?
SMH at Jordan Brand im done with you.
And SMH at Niketown Chicago, You used to be the best Niketown in the game. Now your probably the worst.

Originally Posted by CliffSmith23

So i called Niketown Chicago today. i wasnt expecting them to have any left, but i was downtown so i though it didnt hurt to call. The girl tells me that they
didnt even get any. NONE!

I couldnt beleive it. i mean what has JB come to that the main NIKE store in the city of CHICAGO, the city where MJ made the shoes famous, Doesnt get a single
pair of these?

SMH at Jordan Brand im done with you.

And SMH at Niketown Chicago, You used to be the best Niketown in the game. Now your probably the worst.

laugh.gif
somebody's feelings are hurt. but i can't lie, i would feel the sme way
frown.gif

since im cheap, i ordered ground shipping from NDC, and upon reading the few pages I called the 1 800 number. i asked the rep "will my order be canceledas a result of shipping method? does express/2day get priority?"

ive been on 'pending delivery' since late saturday/morning and the rep says:
-its being processed in the warehouse and hasnt been shipped
- its on record order is going through
- 2-9 days ground, so i should get them in 4-5 days

but he said I WILL be getting them, i hope so

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Everyone should know by now, that ground orders are the first ones cancelled. Gotta pony up that extra $14 and get your shoes with no worries
I cant wait to get my conformation tomorrow just to prove you wrong
tongue.gif
I always choose ground, and have yet to get an order cancelled.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by eastbayrudy

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Everyone should know by now, that ground orders are the first ones canceled. Gotta pony up that extra $14 and get your shoes with no worries
I cant wait to get my conformation tomorrow just to prove you wrong
tongue.gif
I always choose ground, and have yet to get an order cancelled.
smile.gif

Please read my statement again. I didn't state that every ground order would be canceled... also, ask half the board if they got their Charity 1s whenthey choose ground shipping.
laugh.gif

Either way, I got my pairs, Im happy. You got them for a few dollars less, great for you. I have had peace of mind the whole time that my pairs will bedelivered, no worries.

thanks to info from an NT member was able to find a spot and cop my 9.5....and they even discounted them. Good looking out!
D

for anyone one who wants to know, no niketowns recieve these yet their shipment is late. but u prob wont get it anyway cuz i know here in nyc all the employeesgang up on it with discount here

Originally Posted by MrChery

for anyone one who wants to know, no niketowns recieve these yet their shipment is late. but u prob wont get it anyway cuz i know here in nyc all the employees gang up on it with discount here

Niketowns won't receive these at all.. for anyone who wants to know

Just got my shipped confirmation and I used the free ground shipping code. I placed the order at 2:04AM PST just in case anyone's wondering.
Major relief over here! Can't wait. I was going to order some black laces but I was afraid I would jinx myself and my order would get cancelled LOL.Probably going to use the 2nd day option next time. Peace of mind would be worth a few dollars.

Back
Top Bottom