Official Air Jordan High Strap Release Post! 11/22/2008! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

ANY1 HELP ME OUT...IM STILL LOOKING FOR A 9.5 N NOT TRYIN 2 PAY ALOT MORE THAN RETAIL....ANY1 KNO ANY SPOTS IN THE NJ AREA THAT STILL HAVE THESE4SALE????..........THANKS

Originally Posted by SneakerNoob791

Id rather save 14 bucks and use it on food and gas rather than get my shoes 2 days earlier than free shipping...

I agree. Why pay if you dont have to?Thats not cheap or signs or being broke...That is just smart. I dont care how rich you are. Be smart....

Originally Posted by northparkblind

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

laugh.gif
at the ground shippees coming out mad.

Enjoy your shoes, I know I will. $14 is nothing, lets be honest. If that is a big deal to yall, then buying shoes shouldn't really be a top priority.

Co-sign. I understand if they wanna save money but c'mon now, $14. :/
A $14 can buy me food for a couple days, When you have been in the shoe game for many years, there comes a day when shoes are no longer a bigdeal, and how you spend the money you earn is more important. You guys might be to young to know this though. I have blown so much money in the past just totry and be the first one with shoes, or just becuase I thought if they sold out in the stores I would never find them agian, which is not true, I have learnedto just be patient and it has really paid off. I still have yet to miss out on a shoe I want, worst case I will get them a week after everyone else, no bigdeal.

Originally Posted by eastbayrudy

Originally Posted by northparkblind

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

laugh.gif
at the ground shippees coming out mad.

Enjoy your shoes, I know I will. $14 is nothing, lets be honest. If that is a big deal to yall, then buying shoes shouldn't really be a top priority.

Co-sign. I understand if they wanna save money but c'mon now, $14. :/
A $14 can buy me food for a couple days, When you have been in the shoe game for many years, there comes a day when shoes are no longer a big deal, and how you spend the money you earn is more important. You guys might be to young to know this though. I have blown so much money in the past just to try and be the first one with shoes, or just becuase I thought if they sold out in the stores I would never find them agian, which is not true, I have learned to just be patient and it has really paid off. I still have yet to miss out on a shoe I want, worst case I will get them a week after everyone else, no big deal.
word... thats the truth

got my confirmation and it will be delivered Friday. I placed my order for a 10.5 4:30am CST. congrats to everyone who copped! looking forward to the XX3, 11and 12 CDP plus cool grey spizikes!

Am I the only one who thinks that they look SUPER cheap!!!!! The leather or should I call it pleather is one of the worst that Nike has ever produced. I worethem once, and saw how bad they crease so I sold my two pairs that I had copped.

Flight Club straight up canceled my order due to being out of stock... said they have like 1000s of orders for this shoe or some $**@... god damn! I remainpairless

Thats coo, I'm just not a fan of wearing fake leather J's. If you would have been in the shoe game since 01 you could have gotten them at retail.

Back then after my mom bought me the xi carolina lows she was like "what the heck do you need another pair of those hideous shiny shoes for"

Originally Posted by magicmike872

Thats coo, I'm just not a fan of wearing fake leather J's. If you would have been in the shoe game since 01 you could have gotten them at retail.

nope started making money for myself after that. oh well. wearing "fake leather j's" isnt gonna kill me

enough silly talk, can anyone hook up a pair 9-10? God damn I keep getting f'ed with these kicks lol

Originally Posted by MNadel

the hating stopped when they saw the strap was removeable... no1 cared to talk about them because people assumed they would be easy to get and then got worried that they might not get a pair once they saw how limited they were... Just because you had an easy time getting a pair and thus didn't have to trip over anything doesn't mean you can fault people who had a hard time.

removable or not, the strap is fresh. now hopefully you learned your lesson which is don't ever assume. i won't be trippin friday either son, cuz all3 are on lock!

Congrats on copping all three ugly pairs of xx3's, hypebeast. My Titanium's and Stealth's are on lock in my closet kid:smile:

Man the "Titanium Burn" never fails, zeek... and assuming is okay in life because sometimes it is difficult to be certain on something that does nothave enough information available.

So after passing at 5:00 am EST on ndc...
going to the city at 6:00 and getting nothing...
allthingsjordan.com and flightclub.com canceling my orders...

my dad copped them for me for retail and paid for them

free bred 1s ftw

Back
Top Bottom