Official Air Jordan High Strap Release Post! 11/22/2008! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

why is everyone switching the laces on these?
i thought ya'll wanna be like mike

8485ASTapeFreethrowLine.jpg

6dc151ea32a139a2151f54def6afaa45b107c4c.jpg

Originally Posted by eastbayrudy

Originally Posted by northparkblind

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

laugh.gif
at the ground shippees coming out mad.

Enjoy your shoes, I know I will. $14 is nothing, lets be honest. If that is a big deal to yall, then buying shoes shouldn't really be a top priority.

Co-sign. I understand if they wanna save money but c'mon now, $14. :/
A $14 can buy me food for a couple days, When you have been in the shoe game for many years, there comes a day when shoes are no longer a big deal, and how you spend the money you earn is more important. You guys might be to young to know this though. I have blown so much money in the past just to try and be the first one with shoes, or just becuase I thought if they sold out in the stores I would never find them agian, which is not true, I have learned to just be patient and it has really paid off. I still have yet to miss out on a shoe I want, worst case I will get them a week after everyone else, no big deal.
No one is excited to have these a few days earlier, atleast I am not. I got 400 pairs in the basement that can distract me. My pairs came intoday, and they are nice. I paid $14 to ensure that my order would not be canceled, not to get them "early". After the DB release and many others,people have had their orders canceled so I wanted to prevent that.

I hope I get to your point one day
eyes.gif
, being in the "shoe game"(people that have a passion for shoes, do not refer to this as a "shoe game" btw).

Enjoy your pair, and your $14. Buy something nice with it.
eek.gif

Hey my $14 is gonna go a long way on black fiday, lol. Yes, the shoe game is just that a game, just like video games and playing sports. At the end of the daythere are more important things like my house and familly.

Originally Posted by eastbayrudy

Hey my $14 is gonna go a long way on black fiday, lol. Yes, the shoe game is just that a game, just like video games and playing sports. At the end of the day there are more important things like my house and familly.
True, I guess some can take care of business on both ends... and some can't.

Does anybody know if they will be droping these high straps in the royal blue version? I just dont want to have to settle for those lows they just drop, but Iwoulnt mind getting them if they go on sale just like all the other lows.

Originally Posted by chuionthis

What does 'In Progress" and "Pending Delivery" mean? on Nike.com website?

It means they've received your order but haven't shipped it yet...when did you order yours? I ordered mine around 4:30 a.m. and received myconfirmation e-mail on Tuesday

Originally Posted by MNadel

So after passing at 5:00 am EST on ndc...
going to the city at 6:00 and getting nothing...
allthingsjordan.com and flightclub.com canceling my orders...

my dad copped them for me for retail and paid for them

free bred 1s ftw

wow, daddy is cool. maybe you'll get to keep this week's allowance too.

Originally Posted by deadgame23

i was gonna get em, but the whole strap thing just killed it for me. do they fit like the 2001 retro?

how many times do we have to say it? THE STRAPS CAN COME OFF.

It seems like the last several pages have been completely dedicated to their daily updates:
1) I found a site
2) I got my confimation
3) When are they going to ship
4) 3 more days till they arrive
5) 2 more days till they arrive
6) almost here!!!!
7) on the mail truck (can't wait)
8 ) i got them, 75 pics take and upload for NT
9) well, i think you get the point by now...

j/k. Happens with every single release. I'm happy if you are happy.

yoo did any one get any info on niketown ny recieving there shipment? im stoll waiting for my phone call. last time i called the dude told me that theredefently getting them, i just have to wait for the shipment. is any one in the same boat? hit me upwith info if you have any?

Back
Top Bottom