Official Air Jordan High Strap Release Post! 11/22/2008! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Yup just got mines and I hacked away the back...looks a little sloppy but still looks better than the that little black leather tab.

got mine 2 weeks early from murray's sneaker corner on nostrand ave and atlantic ave for my brooklyn heads. plus solesirius.com has pics of the black/blueog 1's with the strap dropping april 09

i might have to hoop in these for real before i call it quits on the court. that gonna b some SERIOUS neck breakin that day and even more hate......

got mine from west on 72nd street, nyc a few days early....i'm glad i didn't sleep on these seeing that some of you have had trouble copping

First I'd like to say thanks to all those who PM'd me offering to pick up a pair or had extras to sell and were going to charge meretail + shipping, I seriously didn't think people were going to get @ me but the group of you that did I got to say you people are real STAND UP DUDES!

Thing is right before I got all these PM's I was able to get 2 pairs for $93 from a spot in Buffalo and another spot here in Toronto will be getting morein a week or so. But again it is appreciated sooo much if any of ya'll need anything from my side I got you just for the gesture. I'm still going tosee if any of my personal friends or anyone else I know needs a pair that's my size and go from there but me myself I'm good now.

NT needs more people like this takes me back to '01-'04 days.

LES - If you still need I can refer you to the people that PM'd me and see what they say to get your pair let meknow.

^^jacket is sick
i remember one going on ebay not too long ago
forgot about the auction though.....
frown.gif

I still dont have a pair if anybody willin to work something out please hook me up with a pm and ill see if i can make it happen

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

First I'd like to say thanks to all those who PM'd me offering to pick up a pair or had extras to sell and were going to charge me retail + shipping, I seriously didn't think people were going to get @ me but the group of you that did I got to say you people are real STAND UP DUDES!

Thing is right before I got all these PM's I was able to get 2 pairs for $93 from a spot in Buffalo and another spot here in Toronto will be getting more in a week or so. But again it is appreciated sooo much if any of ya'll need anything from my side I got you just for the gesture. I'm still going to see if any of my personal friends or anyone else I know needs a pair that's my size and go from there but me myself I'm good now.

NT needs more people like this takes me back to '01-'04 days.

LES - If you still need I can refer you to the people that PM'd me and see what they say to get your pair let me know.

Congrats on the cop.

I still need my pair.
frown.gif
any LA spots ?? please help. I've been toSanta Anita, Baldwin Hills, Fox Hills, West Covina, Blends, Proper. no luck, no nada....

finally picked my pair this weekend, my homeboy came through for me in the clutch.since wack niketown ny flopped and lied to me about the shipment crap. hecopped my size 12 from his connect. i had to drop $150.00, but its all good. it was better than dropping $180-$200 on ebay. i must say im happy i got my pair,and i had a very expensive weekend. i brought 2 pair of 23's(unc and chicago) and my 1s.

Originally Posted by Dunks r nice

Originally Posted by PinoySole23

Where in the Bay Area have you guys been copping yours at?
What Part of the Bay Area are you from? I copped my pair at Shiekhs sp? at Hilltop Mall on Thanksgiving around 3 p.m. Surprised there open. Anywho, just walked in and had it, only sizes left are 7.5, 10, and 13, one size each only. Just copped the size 10 since alot of people wear 10 or 10.5, If anyone is interested for a decent/good price contact me. Looking to trade for a 9 or 9.5.

I'm from the 925 area. I tried everywhere from Sunvalley Mall to County East Mall to the mall in Tracy and all were a negative. I'm looking for a size10.5 or 11. Thanks for the info.. I called Sheikhs in Hilltop and they don't have my size..
mad.gif
. I'll probably just wait until more shipments arrive.
ohwell.gif

looking for a size 10. someone help a brother out. im in the LA area. just point me in the right direction please! haha thanks!

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

looking for a size 10. someone help a brother out. im in the LA area. just point me in the right direction please! haha thanks!

same here. thanks.
happy.gif

my weekend in NY went pretty good. I ended up coppin these at clientelle for $160. they still have bigger sizes like 11 n up. my boy was trying to find an 8.5or a 9. NO OTHER STORE HAD THESE IN NY. every store we would ask and they would say how they were sold out everywhere. im glad I was able to cop. too bad myboy couldn't cop his. time to rock these in FL

Back
Top Bottom