Official Air Jordan High Strap Release Post! 11/22/2008! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

2md3oec.jpg

the black canvas and white/black are just sitting. Might cop the canvas this weekend

For Those still looking Kicks on Larchmont in LA still has all 3 colors but I think only 12 and bigger & 8 and smaller nothing in between on the blk reds

just copped my sz. 10 off solestop for 165 shipped. better than ebay prices i guess, but not happy about paying resell price.

Before and after alterations--finally got my 72" black laces in from ebay and they look much better:
17c16d120723498794efdd4f77757e28b359c29c.jpg

So mad I missed out on these. Hopefully JB will release a blue version too. If so, I will definitely have everything together so I dont repeat this.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

i just cut the back tab off mine

and i love it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
can you take pictures of the heel? trying to make sure that the preferation holes aren't as evident before i even get my shoes in the mail..

ndc, dec 4....w00t!

Originally Posted by JordanPoe

PinoySole23, you try Shoe Palace in Fairfield?
Yea, i called both Shoe Palaces in Fairfield and in Stockton. They didn't have them when I called the day after release but maybe they got arestock. I'll call them up tomorrow. Thanks bro.

this is crazy... ebay prices are already hitting 200+ before shipping in my size (9/9.5) anyone know any places in NYC that still got them?... thanks

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by dtb00201

i just cut the back tab off mine
and i love it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
can you take pictures of the heel? trying to make sure that the preferation holes aren't as evident before i even get my shoes in the mail..

ndc, dec 4....w00t!
u can def see the holes

but

holes>>big black strap holder

r0shky.jpg

etdvk5.jpg

any one get their shipment from kayshoes yet? Did you get free socks and a tshirt?

I'm still waiting....

ive worn mine a couple times now and no creasing at all yet so that is good
thinking about copping another pair

HEADS UP! 10, 10.5 and 13 back up on solestop.com

they were sold out earlier (except for the 13)

$143.99 plus shipping

Back
Top Bottom