Official Air Jordan High Strap Release Post! 11/22/2008! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

just picked up my pair for $100 no tax at my local spot, they have a couple pairs left in these and a bunch of the canvas ones

got my pair of black/red straps yesterday. I must say that the quality is horrific
sick.gif
frown.gif
alien.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
. I thought the quality on the 2001s was not that greatbut these are on some other level. Oh well, they will be worn to death. We will see how long they last.

^

This makes me feel a little bit better because I couldn't get these damn High Strapped. But the patent toe kills it. I'll still most likely get them ifI like them in person.

just got a pair and these are pretty bad in material. the highs make these feel kinda funky but these colorways are a must have to anyones stack. now i need tofind some sick black laces to switch out.....

Got mine in today, had to wait an extra day cause stupid fedex ground needed a sig and I wasnt home. Kicks are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Were these released anywhere outside the US? I thought all Niketown's would get some, but I've been told that they aren't droppingin the UK
mad.gif

Originally Posted by az005us

Gucci Laces.... no good.

I know you love it. Yeaaaa I just didn't find the black laces in the size I needed but i'm gonna keep those in.

Back
Top Bottom