Official Air Jordan High Strap Release Post! 11/22/2008! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Anyone willing 2 help with a sz. 11.5 / 12?
frown.gif

Originally Posted by wigglez25

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

jus copped 2 pairs from suite 160..
pimp.gif
tongue.gif
Who were you? Were you the girl who came in?

I was the human being....... and no i was'nt the girl who came in.....which location do you work at.....summerlin or mandalay

Summerlin. You probably came in on thursday after I left.
probably.....their was sum older guy workin when i was their......he seemed cool....but he gave me a af-1 certificate of authenticity card....when i bought my hi-straps....he said they came with the shoes.....i was like what'evs..
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah that was the owner, Jeff. He is a cool dude. Doesn't care much for little stuff like that
laugh.gif
. Next time you come through Summerlin hit me up. Itsalways good meeting a NT'er.

Originally Posted by Sukwonee

Wore mine all day at a local mall. I bought half size up but it's still a bit tight on my right foot for some reason... I do have wide feet though.

Surprisingly, they didn't crease that much. Not as much as Dunks after the first wear. I noticed a lot of people looking at my feet today ^^ I guess even for non-sneakerheads, these shoes stand out a bit due to the color contrast.
regardless of what people say...

...neckbreaking is ALWAYS fun lol
roll.gif

...kind gives you a +1 for the day

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

How come they didnt come with a retro card? Is it because their Strapped 1's?

I don't think so. Recent released !s haven't came with a retro card either. My olympics didn't come with one and neither did my opening day ones.Anyone have an extra sz.10 for sale?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

where did you guys buy black laces. are there any online stores........
Take them off some blazers, thats what I did. Wore mine four days in a row now, Thursday-Sunday. So glad I bought two pairs.

Now, how did you guys take the strap holder off? I want to but I'm a little nervous.

could some1 let me know if the blue/black colorway in high strap in supposed to release, or if just a rumor.... ???.... thanks

yea the blk royal pic is a photoshop not real
thatd be nice if they dropped those too though

Originally Posted by retro1s

gucci laces are getting to be played out now

Quit being a hype beast. If you like it then you put it. If you don't like it then you don't. But you dont put the "Gucci" laces just becauseit's "played" out.

I really don't understand how people buy this shoes for more than retail? maybe the 92 pages of hypes? I saw them in person and the quality is HORRIBLE, Imean come on, for people who have them, tell me honestly how terrible the quality is, the leather are actually more like plastic than anything else. The worstpart is I see people paid 200+ on ebay for this kind of junk?? I rather get a 2001 retro that have WAAAAY better quality.

Originally Posted by kevineg6

I really don't understand how people buy this shoes for more than retail? maybe the 92 pages of hypes? I saw them in person and the quality is HORRIBLE, I mean come on, for people who have them, tell me honestly how terrible the quality is, the leather are actually more like plastic than anything else. The worst part is I see people paid 200+ on ebay for this kind of junk?? I rather get a 2001 retro that have WAAAAY better quality.

they feel like dunk id's with better insoles... i still like them though.

Back
Top Bottom