Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Appreciate it .. the wait is finally over 

but what if there are defects?
sleep tight!
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
ebay has a10% off deal going on right now. You'll still pay a grip, but you could be looking at a $30-$40 savings

Wtf?! I watched the entire video and you didnt even tell us what store :smh:

the store was KICKZ. my bad. forgot to mention it in the video.
But I will in my next one. stay tuned!

:lol: :lol: :lol: long video for me to watch at 4am and you couldn't even tell us the name? Low-key brag about leaving the gym at 1am though. The salt is real.

lol and how is that bragging about leaving the gym at 1AM??

just being detailed as possible in the story :lol:

Last edited:
the store was KICKZ. my bad. forgot to mention it in the video.
But I will in my next one. stay tuned!
You missed your chance. I'm not watching again lol. Everyone and their mom knows about kickz fam. I think they even had a random size 7,14, and 15 earlier. They're done though. US NT'ers wiped them clean

You missed your chance. I'm not watching again lol. Everyone and their mom knows about kickz fam. I think they even had a random size 7,14, and 15 earlier. They're done though. US NT'ers wiped them clean

Like I said. STAY TUNED for my next pickup video :wink:!!

Last edited:
I will not stay tuned, vid was turrable, I want my 9 min back, kicks?!? Really SMH

lol what did you want it to be? some super low key euro site? if anything most of them were exposed on NT and we flushed them out. couple of them even decided to stop shipping to US completely because of how thirsty the US is.

its just a pickup video and a story on how I got em. I was just excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom