Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you threw in two hundred or three. I haven't looked into the price of tiffs in years but the last time i saw was $550 so it has to be more by now. Barely ever wear mines anymore.
havent worn mine in maybe 2-3 years, last i even saw them they were yellowing. damn hate to dig em up to see them yellow, kind of dont even want to bother. 

I figured between Cherry Hill HOH and Philly next door you would have plenty of options down there
I don't waste my time with cherry hill mall HOH when it comes to limited releases. I did just get my LeBron 10 Settings from there tho. I get most of my sneakers form sneaker villa or USA Kicks.....If I don't get them online first

And most people out here camp....I don't do camping

Last edited:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/13-Air-Jord...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

A follow up on the ebayer who had them $162 shipped. Check the feedback
roll.gif

Anybody who buys shoes regularly deserves all the hassle that came with get their money back.
who would anyone buy from a guy with -2 feedback
mean.gif

Last edited:
Really dont get why flight club is so precious to people. they seem overly inflated to me. ebay is the real test for what people will spend. Gotta be careful of those shill bidders.

Really dont get why flight club is so precious to people. they seem overly inflated to me. ebay is the real test for what people will spend. Gotta be careful of those shill bidders.
Flight club only deals with authentic pairs. They have staff that do authenticity checks.
eBay does have a no counterfeit policy but obviously people break that rule. So for someone with money who doesn't know how to check for authenticity or just don't want that hassle go to FC.

Do you mean why people buy from there or why people look for price checks there?

Flight club only deals with authentic pairs. They have staff that do authenticity checks.
eBay does have a no counterfeit policy but obviously people break that rule. So for someone with money who doesn't know how to check for authenticity or just don't want that hassle go to FC.

Thats solid! Thanks

Waited all day for them.. and as soon as i leave they come to drop them off. i waited  till 5:00 they came at 5:36 
mean.gif

will be going to the post office first thing in the morning

My girl not letting me drop $300+ on these even with income tax money.

|I

THE STRUGGLE....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom