Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re-uploaded the pics from QUEENZ.cz since the imgur ones were a failure. The packaging was among the worst I've ever seen. Cheap plastic bag with 2 strips of tape around it :smh:

The bag was even ripped in some spots - exposing the box. The box itself has a rip on one side and is all messed up on the top.

View media item 323731
View media item 323758
View media item 323759
View media item 323743
View media item 323761
View media item 323736

I know it's just packaging. I would've just liked them to use a larger cardboard box or something with a little more sense to it.. Especially since they had to know a lot of orders were coming to the US. They included a plastic queenz shopping bag with it. View media item 323750
View media item 323747
Consider myself very fortunate to have been able to get 2 pairs though for reasonable prices so I can't knock the packaging too much. Queenz was the less expensive of the two.. Fittingly resembles it :lol:

Last edited:
Re-uploaded the pics from QUEENZ.cz since the imgur ones were a failure. The packaging was among the worst I've ever seen. Cheap plastic bag with 2 strips of tape around it
mean.gif

The bag was even ripped in some spots - exposing the box. The box itself has a rip on one side and is all messed up on the top.

I know it's just packaging. I would've just liked them to use a larger cardboard box or something with a little more sense to it.. Especially since they had to know a lot of orders were coming to the US. They included a plastic queenz shopping bag with it.

Consider myself very fortunate to have been able to get 2 pairs though for reasonable prices so I can't knock the packaging too much. Queenz was the less expensive of the two.. Fittingly resembles it
laugh.gif
Thanks!  I'm anxious now about my shipment.  I hope no major damages on the box... 

ordered from them before and I had no problems. Does he sell fakes or just does shady business?

Hella shady business... Dude never sent our shoes man. I literally had to bug him to get my money back. Finally dude just gave the bread back but I would never do business with that company again

any news on a restock on these have been diminishing. A lot of people abandoned their hopes for getting these. or those who already copped have no reason to be involved in this thread.

GL on trying to find a sucker to trade for the XI's. its gonna be a mission

I concur. HAHA, I just saw your Video, how many pairs did you copp?  Can't wait till we trade bro, My quest will be finally over.

I know it sucks smh just trying not to pay these crazy resell prices. Oh well

There are quite a few overseas places where you'll receive similar packaging. At least these don't have a plastic covering to get completely crushed or cracked all over like XI's. Those stupid bags or just tape sometimes. Double boxing hasn't always been the norm tho, even in the US. Congrats on the pairs

I know it sucks smh just trying not to pay these crazy resell prices. Oh well

My advice to you is to grab ahold of some hyped *** release in the future that you know will be good trade bait.

I did that with the 88 3's.
I also did that with Cork Lebrons, but the shoe grew on me so i decided to keep.
plus the meaning behind the shoe was valuable to me.

what was the meaning behind the corks? i thought it was just some stupid new design

The theme i think was the idea of James poppin the bubbly cork on his title. Kind of like sending a toast to the new champ. Pretentious to say the least. Now the heat harlem shake, thats good stuff.

Yes, I know I know, Got 2 of the corks for retail, all 3 88's for retail, paid about $250 after shipping on each pair of royals(from australia)

Yes, I know I know, Got 2 of the corks for retail, all 3 88's for retail, paid about $250 after shipping on each pair of royals(from australia)
Any sites you know of out of the country still have the royals?

So late, NT vultures have hit up any known site, source, or reseller that had these for $260 or less shipped.
In about a week dudes with multiple pairs are going to start getting a knock on their doors from Nters still thirsting for these.

So late, NT vultures have hit up any known site, source, or reseller that had these for $260 or less shipped.
In about a week dudes with multiple pairs are going to start getting a knock on their doors from Nters still thirsting for these.

thank god i live in europe then
:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom