Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
haven't been in the JB forum in years..of course the one pair i actually want i had no success..still gonna keep looking for a 9.5

If this makes you & ColdCity feel better..........

View media item 319869

Guys who were bidding on this auction should have offered the seller a BIN price.

With the eBay/Paypal fees the seller had to pay he probably came out with $320 so I would have offered up to $370 which could have saved the buyer $20.

If the seller was smart he would have pocketed more money with the BIN rather then let the auction run.

Last edited:
Got a feeling ill be seeing my pair today from queens.cz if not then definitely tomorrow. It was in Bethpage,NY at 11am and last time I ordered overseas and the package was in Bethpage after hitting customs it came right to me that day.

:smokin

Oh it looks like people on twitter are starting to get their royals from Queens today, and we get stickers and a canvas bag as well (like the Poland orders). I'll take double boxed and I'm happy haha.

Hah, I read that then your comment w/your avy to go with it.

100x100px-LS-0fcc8540_kobe.png

To the guy who ordered from shelf life, I got the same sticker, def %100 legit still, exact same as me pair from Australia & Germany , pair from Australia had the upper leather sticker

Maybe at sneakercon this year I'll find a pair for a reasonable price or an even trade
frown.gif

Last edited:
Info on this years SC?

I've never gone, I may go this year.

EDIT: Just looked it up, Miami? Hell nah, that's too far out of my way to see a bunch of kids showing off their doernbechers :lol:

http://sneakercon.com/

They do em all over the place..definitely worth checking out if there's one in your area. Couple months ago in NYC i went for the first time and it was heat everywhere for relatively reasonable prices

Damn... These shoes went for "maybe the person with the royals should add money to trade for breds" to "I think the guy with '88s should add money to trade for royals" lol crazy how things can change so fast in less than 4 weeks

^ Nice.. man i wish i could of snagged another pair.  i'm happy with the one i have i'm just saying it would of been nice

Last edited:
^ Nice.. man i wish i could of snagged another pair.  i'm happy with the one i have i'm just saying it would of been nice

Its crazy. This was the ONE release of 2013 I was really going for. The ONE shoe I really wanted.
but failed miserably on release date. literally sat and stuck my face to this thread (and the ones before)
to find any lick of info on a restock.

I'm truly fortunate to have ended up with more than what I expected to have.
I guess hard work really pays off

Damn... These shoes went for "maybe the person with the royals should add money to trade for breds" to "I think the guy with '88s should add money to trade for royals" lol crazy how things can change so fast in less than 4 weeks

wait for another 4 months and just watch lol...

Lol still not paying over $250 for these.

QFT. I refuse. I'll get them somehow under $250, wishful thinking right. I'll probably trade an upcoming sought after release if they're are any Royals still available for trade anywhere. I guess I can always trade an extra pair of Banneds and ask $$$ on top.

It might be hard not to bite the bullet if I see them under 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom