Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not one time did I ever say, anyone was guaranteed to get a pair, what are you talking about? There is a difference between a restock and a relaunch.... Bred 11's like 2 times, Concords for All-Star, Bred 13's, The whole Kilroy pack, stealth foams, raptor 7's, cool grey 9's, and Thunder 4's all had a relaunch which means they had specific times, stores, and sites.... Most of them if not all were on Footlockers release launcher with dates and times... Now a restock is when they find pairs that were not sold due to cancellations, returns, and etc... They do not have a release date they just pop up on line or in a store... The Olive 9's were a RESTOCK, I just had early info on it, they popped up in a few stores and people (a few people) used my info and copped... To my knowledge from speaking to 4 different people at different places and companies, they all said they are waiting on a date to be given, and that the company they work for decided to hold back pairs which tells me this will be a RELAUNCH, also this shoe sold out, and nobody canceled an order of Royals...

I wasn't replying to you, I was replying to him.

You get way too defensive. Not sure why you typed all of that.

Last edited:
LMMAO, my bad...
roll.gif
damn kam. hungry for a sandwich or suttin? lolol
laugh.gif

did you see any wheat bread 13's lol

Well if a restock happens which I think will because NDC didn't release any pairs, there is just a slight chance I could get em for retail and ROCK em. Rather do that than pay $300+ to a reseller. Hoping this happens cuz if not I'm just gonna have to give up. No way am I paying anything over $250 for a pair of shoes that were retailed for $140 like 1 month ago.

Last edited:
Well if a restock happens which I think will because NDC didn't release any pairs, there is just a slight chance I could get em for retail and ROCK em. Rather do that than pay $300+ to a reseller. Hoping this happens cuz if not I'm just gonna have to give up. No way am I paying anything over $250 for a pair of shoes that were retailed for $140 like 1 month ago.

the info coming from Kam seems credible, but we all need to remember that NDC did NOT release the OG knicks and was only released instores.
So maybe there's a pattern with the OG line.

and its funny how people argue that they would never pay up 200%+ for retail value of a shoe.

yet, some cough up 300, 400, even 500% retail of a shoe.

ie. banned 1's, yeezys

the info coming from Kam seems credible, but we all need to remember that NDC did NOT release the OG knicks and was only released instores.
So maybe there's a pattern with the OG line.

and its funny how people argue that they would never pay up 200%+ for retail value of a shoe.

yet, some cough up 300, 400, even 500% retail of a shoe.

ie. banned 1's, yeezys

Lol no way I'm coughing up that kind of money. That's just too much. Rather spend that money on 2 other pairs of shoes. But still hoping for a restock cuz I would love these shoes

I wasn't replying to you, I was replying to him.

You get way too defensive. Not sure why you typed all of that.

I was explaining to alot of dudes what a restock is vs a relaunch, I typed a lot because you have to break it down for some people. Lol.

i found a craigslist listing of a dude selling royal 1s along with 88 3s and bred 11s at 230 each shipped. i live not too far from his area but hes not accepting meetups, seems too good to be true, can it be legit?

I was explaining to alot of dudes what a restock is vs a relaunch, I typed a lot because you have to break it down for some people. Lol.
Thanks for info Kam; I'm always listening bro- you've helped me cop for retail in the past and I appreciate that!

these aint restocking

if they do they will be so very few that none of us will have a chance.

retail aint coming guys

Or whenever Nike feels like it. There isn't any method to the madness. Besides what would the Heat win streak have to do with the royals??

What did the Heat winning the finals have to do with the Yeezy 2 releasing after the game?? Coincidence, or was it planned by Nike?

Because there is a method to Nike's madness.

What did the Heat winning the finals have to do with the Yeezy 2 releasing after the game?? Coincidence, or was it planned by Nike?

Because there is a method to Nike's madness.

Good point....

Kam dont post any more info for these hating thirsty thugs. Keep the info and keep it to PMs with appreciative legit members. (like me :evil: )

I feel you!
Yes, like me too ;-)

I have asked a few questions here and there and then no feed back... completely ignored. Except for 1 NTer PM me which I was greatly appreciated and kam actually replied to me. Kam really going out of his way to give this forum free info and still getting **** for it. I posted once about a guy I have found on IG that there is a site will be up mid April and all of a sudden my inbox blew up. I have learn by lurking in this forum. Keep your mouth shut and just pm NTers who have shown hospitality.

So I wore one pair.. I see in the maintenance section that using armor all wipes helps keep them in good shape longer. Anyone see any reason why I shouldn't use the leather cleaner wipes on them??

Yes, like me too ;-)

I have asked a few questions here and there and then no feed back... completely ignored. Except for 1 NTer PM me which I was greatly appreciated and kam actually replied to me. Kam really going out of his way to give this forum free info and still getting **** for it. I posted once about a guy I have found on IG that there is a site will be up mid April and all of a sudden my inbox blew up. I have learn by lurking in this forum. Keep your mouth shut and just pm NTers who have shown hospitality.

It's no problem, NT helps my work day go by faster, i dont ever have anything to do but surf the net, i can only check fb and my Twitter that I never use so many times while at work. I will continue to post info on NT. Just payback, NT got me started back in like 2000, now I'm opening my own store...

FNL held back approx 1,000 pairs on RD for a potential restock according to my boy who works for JB. The plan is to do another multiple pair restock (Royals & Black Toe 13s are the only 2 he mentioned so far) similar to All Star weekend. No word has been officially confirmed on when this will take place but they're sitting on pairs. They will NOT release all their pairs online, some will be distributed to grand opening stores as well. This is coming from the same person who had the Royals on feet a month in advance, told me a little less than 25K pairs made, gave me the info on the WC3 RD & exact time, also put me on the Rivarly Pack 1s & Black/Gold 1s before info leaked (check those threads I dropped all the info well before it was confirmed) .. take it with a grain of salt if you want too ..

Shout out to dudes like KC, GrapeApe, etc .. even the OG based god "JM" .. They stay comin thru with the legit info to give the NT community an upper hand when it comes to releases/restocks. Even if it's a just a little bit of info, it's still a lead! I'll take their word over e-camping & refreshing the FNL/NDC/FTL/FTA web page every 5 mins praying for sizes to randomly pop up!

If you view helpful information as a false sense of hope or you're too THIRSTY from all the SALT coming out your pores every time you see another pic of the Royals, then go over to ebay/CL and let those dudes rob you with no weapon!

Just my .02 cents .. End of rant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom