Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
After 3+ agonizing weeks of waiting, I finally received my Royals from Czech.  Box received some damage but shoes are intact, very impressed with the quality.

Congrats.. yeah that box 
sick.gif
 but like you said shoes are perfect and that's all that matters

Last edited:
damn glad to see some got theirs after a long wait..... just to add to a potential restock speculation item locator at my local FNL continues to show sizes to come in internet store....one week it was 8.5 and 11.5 last week a 12 and 14 today a 9.5 and 11

it normally doesnt do that with a shoe thats been out the system for 3 weeks....something is going on...

^^ wtf were they playing soccer with the box...? :smh: :smh: :smh: ...glad you got your pair,and shoes are intact fam.**** the box,it doesn't matter...same thing happened to my DOUBLE BOXED order from snipes and i live in europe,lol...less damage though.BTW...snipes has a terrible customer service...some of the boxes they send me arrived damaged(one box lid torn in half) and tried to contact them about the damage,made a vdeo plus photos that i send them and they still waiting for response from DHL cause its 'their fault' not snipes's.i havent heard from them in like 2 weeks.terrible customer service.Caliroots cancelled an order of mine 3 weeks ago and as soon as i told them they gave me a discount coupon instantly.:smokin :smokin :smokin .

Last edited:
FNL held back approx 1,000 pairs on RD for a potential restock according to my boy who works for JB. The plan is to do another multiple pair restock (Royals & Black Toe 13s are the only 2 he mentioned so far) similar to All Star weekend. No word has been officially confirmed on when this will take place but they're sitting on pairs. They will NOT release all their pairs online, some will be distributed to grand opening stores as well. This is coming from the same person who had the Royals on feet a month in advance, told me a little less than 25K pairs made, gave me the info on the WC3 RD & exact time, also put me on the Rivarly Pack 1s & Black/Gold 1s before info leaked (check those threads I dropped all the info well before it was confirmed) .. take it with a grain of salt if you want too ..

Shout out to dudes like KC, GrapeApe, etc .. even the OG based god "JM" .. They stay comin thru with the legit info to give the NT community an upper hand when it comes to releases/restocks. Even if it's a just a little bit of info, it's still a lead! I'll take their word over e-camping & refreshing the FNL/NDC/FTL/FTA web page every 5 mins praying for sizes to randomly pop up!

If you view helpful information as a false sense of hope or you're too THIRSTY from all the SALT coming out your pores every time you see another pic of the Royals, then go over to ebay/CL and let those dudes rob you with no weapon!

Just my .02 cents .. End of rant.
Whether this info is accurate or not, these posts are much more useful than 95% of the **** that gets posted. It's funny when people get offended by members trying to share any info. 

Last edited:
FNL held back approx 1,000 pairs on RD for a potential restock according to my boy who works for JB. The plan is to do another multiple pair restock (Royals & Black Toe 13s are the only 2 he mentioned so far) similar to All Star weekend. No word has been officially confirmed on when this will take place but they're sitting on pairs. They will NOT release all their pairs online, some will be distributed to grand opening stores as well. This is coming from the same person who had the Royals on feet a month in advance, told me a little less than 25K pairs made, gave me the info on the WC3 RD & exact time, also put me on the Rivarly Pack 1s & Black/Gold 1s before info leaked (check those threads I dropped all the info well before it was confirmed) .. take it with a grain of salt if you want too ..

Shout out to dudes like KC, GrapeApe, etc .. even the OG based god "JM" .. They stay comin thru with the legit info to give the NT community an upper hand when it comes to releases/restocks. Even if it's a just a little bit of info, it's still a lead! I'll take their word over e-camping & refreshing the FNL/NDC/FTL/FTA web page every 5 mins praying for sizes to randomly pop up!

If you view helpful information as a false sense of hope or you're too THIRSTY from all the SALT coming out your pores every time you see another pic of the Royals, then go over to ebay/CL and let those dudes rob you with no weapon!

This i would believe- someone dropping SOLID numbers-instead of avoiding the question and giving loose info that could be speculation afaik.

a potential drop of 1,000 pairs is possible.

To me this aint no restock/relaunch- its game playing and teasing-there is minimal chance of grabbing a pair during this apparent next drop.

^^ wtf were they playing soccer with the box...?
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
...glad you got your pair,and shoes are intact fam.**** the box,it doesn't matter...same thing happened to my DOUBLE BOXED order from snipes and i live in europe,lol...less damage though.BTW...snipes has a terrible customer service...some of the boxes they send me arrived damaged(one box lid torn in half) and tried to contact them about the damage,made a vdeo plus photos that i send them and they still waiting for response from DHL cause its 'their fault' not snipes's.i havent heard from them in like 2 weeks.terrible customer service.Caliroots cancelled an order of mine 3 weeks ago and as soon as i told them they gave me a discount coupon instantly.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Very upset the way the box arrived but W/E... can't really complaint about getting a pair of DS shoes close to retail (Paid $195).   But will send a suggestion to Quees for future shipments.  They'll  have to do a better job packaging items that will be on international route. 

Last edited:
Not to be an A** or anything but there were more than double your numbers made... The numbers were more like 25,000...
No offence taken bro- you got your info- i got mine. Just trying to be a realist.

But again- you avoid answering the pertinent question- how many pairs have your connects seen in the warehouse?? a pair? a size run? 1,000? 5,000?

I understand you have come correct with info in the past-and i aint calling you a liar- I just want some clarification as to how many pairs have been held back- because you aint giving it.

Also re: total pairs- how many pairs of lebron corks would you estimate were made??

I'd suggest these were as widely, if not more so, available than royal 1's. 

And there aint no way 25k of these were made.

I would suggest that this is straight up similar numbers to banned 1 release.

Initially hovered around 250-300- everyone thought there'd be a wider release- this never happened- stock dried up and now you paying through the nose for them.

FTL restock :lol: - I believe all your info but FTL didn't have them on their site.

Anyway used all 3 armor all products to clean and protect my royals. Also put tape over the NA. Lets not act like that wasn't a 15 minute job. The tape in that small area near the heal I was like cmon :smh: wish the insole was removable

This i would believe- someone dropping SOLID numbers-instead of avoiding the question and giving loose info that could be speculation afaik.
To me this aint no restock/relaunch- its game playing and teasing-there is minimal chance of grabbing a pair during this apparent next drop.

Especially with FNL's checkout system chances are real slim ..

Not to be an A** or anything but there were more than double your numbers made... The numbers were more like 25,000...
No offence taken bro- you got your info- i got mine. Just trying to be a realist.
But again- you avoid answering the pertinent question- how many pairs have your connects seen in the warehouse?? a pair? a size run? 1,000? 5,000?
I understand you have come correct with info in the past-and i aint calling you a liar- I just want some clarification as to how many pairs have been held back- because you aint giving it.

Also re: total pairs- how many pairs of lebron corks would you estimate were made??
I'd suggest these were as widely, if not more so, available than royal 1's. 
And there aint no way 25k of these were made.

I would suggest that this is straight up similar numbers to banned 1 release.
Initially hovered around 250-300- everyone thought there'd be a wider release- this never happened- stock dried up and now you paying through the nose for them.

What if 25k pairs made, and only 15,000 released :wow:

Either way, dude won't know the numbers like that. Places are really secretive with their numbers

FTL restock :lol: - I believe all your info but FTL didn't have them on their site.

Anyway used all 3 armor all products to clean and protect my royals. Also put tape over the NA. Lets not act like that wasn't a 15 minute job. The tape in that small area near the heal I was like cmon :smh: wish the insole was removable
What are you talking about?? I got them off FNL.....

Last edited:

Especially with FNL's checkout system chances are real slim ..

thats exactly what ive been saying.

FTL restock
laugh.gif
- I believe all your info but FTL didn't have them on their site.

Anyway used all 3 armor all products to clean and protect my royals. Also put tape over the NA. Lets not act like that wasn't a 15 minute job. The tape in that small area near the heal I was like cmon
mean.gif
wish the insole was removable
the insole isn't removeable? mine came out without a fight...

What are you talking about?? I got them off FNL.....
talking about his reply.. Not yours.

Last edited:
CaptainSneakerhead.. Gotta say. Day before release when there was mass confusion as to if FNL will release them or not (I was the one who got the DM saying they would late Friday around 10pm)-- I was on the phone with FNL customer service reps all throughout the day correcting my winners circle points and asking about Royals. 1 rep I spoke with said it is a limited release and FNL will have ABOUT 50 pairs for sale.

I thought the rep was an idiot until realizing afterward that that was actually a lot considering a lot of stores didnt even get a FSR. Now to say they held back a 1000 is a little outrageous. No doubt though that they held back pairs. 1k is just unrealistic. Maybe a few FSR's though

Last edited:
i found a craigslist listing of a dude selling royal 1s along with 88 3s and bred 11s at 230 each shipped. i live not too far from his area but hes not accepting meetups, seems too good to be true, can it be legit?
don't do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom