Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

Just a follow up:

I used armor all leather wipes (as recommended in the maintenance thread) to clean my 2013 Royal 1s after UN DS'ing my queenz pair a couple of days ago. Sure it cleaned them but it also made them very shiney. Especially the black area. They remind me of the '01 pics I see floating around. For those who have used the leather wipes before you know it leaves a film over the leather. This helps keep the leather clean and soft. Upon cleaning them thoroughly- I now realize all of their blemishes. The 2 main ones are the excess glue attaching the midsole to the leather and the stitching in the rear of my left shoe being a little crooked.

In addition to using leather armor all wipes I also used the general cleaning wipes as well as the UV protectant ones on the midsole and soles. I know it's early but discoloration and separation is always on my mind. Hence why I keep them stored in my cool, dark, and damp rid dry closet (along with my other pairs).

*I was careful not to use too much of the wipes. I know that can harm the material if there's excess fluids on them. Didnt want members to jump down my throat for posting that*

My other pair from Snipes is in better overall condition. The box was flawless and the shoes themselves have far fewer glue stains and I didn't notice any crooked stitching.

why are you so worried about us folks in the US???? theres more than 1 thread on NT

so making a sarcastic comment about the extra low number of these released compared to the number of people wanting them is ''worrying about the folks in the us''.maybe i should leave the forum cause im not from the us whaddaya say? :smh: :smh: :smh: as always comprehension is not included with the sign up.

This may take the spot as the saltiest release of 2013 due to how impossible it was to actually get a pair

yeah if they restock these and @nikestore sells them that would be badass!! def the best jordan to be released this year, even better than the grapes coming out in May

Just a follow up:

I used armor all leather wipes (as recommended in the maintenance thread) to clean my 2013 Royal 1s after UN DS'ing my queenz pair a couple of days ago. Sure it cleaned them but it also made them very shiney. Especially the black area. They remind me of the '01 pics I see floating around. For those who have used the leather wipes before you know it leaves a film over the leather. This helps keep the leather clean and soft. Upon cleaning them thoroughly- I now realize all of their blemishes. The 2 main ones are the excess glue attaching the midsole to the leather and the stitching in the rear of my left shoe being a little crooked.

In addition to using leather armor all wipes I also used the general cleaning wipes as well as the UV protectant ones on the midsole and soles. I know it's early but discoloration and separation is always on my mind. Hence why I keep them stored in my cool, dark, and damp rid dry closet (along with my other pairs).

*I was careful not to use too much of the wipes. I know that can harm the material if there's excess fluids on them. Didnt want members to jump down my throat for posting that*

My other pair from Snipes is in better overall condition. The box was flawless and the shoes themselves have far fewer glue stains and I didn't notice any crooked stitching.

I might have to do this. I noticed that these look almost Blue/PURPLE in sunlight.

post some pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom