Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a second pair coming in today
smokin.gif
Awesome pix, I'm tempted to UNDS mine.

was in my FNL TODAY and the District manager was there ...had my royals on i asked him "do yall have these sitting allocated for new store releases" he said yeah we got em sitting up in Indy sitting ..some will pop up online but a majority will hit their new stores ....so kam was right

he also said they wont open a house of hoops style store but if theres a finishline in the same mall as a house of hoops u will see alot more basketball related shoes in these stores to compete with HoH 

but the royals will be back in FNL new store openingsand randomly in small numbers online

for those who dont have em....good luck man i hope this info will give u hope 

Last edited:
If Fnl really only let out like 50 pairs online for release like someone had mentioned, it couldnt get any worse.

Last edited:
he also said they wont open a house of hoops style store but if theres a finishline in the same mall as a house of hoops u will see alot more basketball related shoes in these stores to compete with HoH 

but the royals will be back in FNL new store openingsand randomly in small numbers online
Ask the DM that was at the store you went to about the V6 format. That is the term for FNL's new concept that I was talking about.  Good to see that store you went to is trying to keep up with competition in their mall by providing more bball shoes though. It doesn't sound like the type of location being targeted so it would make sense that he has no idea what the big boys are up to.

If you have a FNL store that has high sales, lookout for these stores to start a remodel/new build and there's a GREAT chance there will be Royals there when they open/re-open.  The GM I texted said he is going to find out some more info about the grand openings and see if that is where the Royals may be going.  He also told me our store will be a remodel, rather than a new build, and they will have a JORDAN SHOP, NIKE SHOP, and possibly an Adidas shop.  He has a meeting next month and he is going to let me know what he hears.

Sounds like the type of place the Royals would pop up to me....

Last edited:
Ask the DM that was at the store you went to about the V6 format. That is the term for FNL's new concept that I was talking about.  Good to see that store you went to is trying to keep up with competition in their mall by providing more bball shoes though. It doesn't sound like the type of location being targeted so it would make sense that he has no idea what the big boys are up to.

If you have a FNL store that has high sales, lookout for these stores to start a remodel/new build and there's a GREAT chance there will be Royals there when they open/re-open.  The GM I texted said he is going to find out some more info about the grand openings and see if that is where the Royals may be going.  He also told me our store will be a remodel, rather than a new build, and they will have a JORDAN SHOP, NIKE SHOP, and possibly an Adidas shop.  He has a meeting next month and he is going to let me know what he hears.

Sounds like the type of place the Royals would pop up to me....
yeah sounds like some of the **** he was talking bout we talked for like 20 mins....he was also talking bout the company not buying foams he said going forward that will change....he mentioned dmv area as far as new locations this will be interesting for sure 

I wonder if they will actually make a jordan brand store. Like the one that popped up last year for a day or two. If only it was here 
tired.gif

Screw it, I give up, I'm just gonna buy a pair no matter what the price.

It's getting to that point for me as well... I have to keep my thirst levels down.

Also... I'm appreciative to all the dudes in here dropping legit relaunch info... My hope is still alive. Sad thing is most 1's don't even drop in my whole state

Last edited:
1000 pairs quenching the thirst for the whole US?Nah...more like the thirst of a state...not a big one either... :rofl:

1000 pairs quenching the thirst for the whole US?Nah...more like the thirst of a state...not a big one either... :rofl:
Hahahahahaha foreigners. I spoke a bit careless but i see cats from like madrid with more pairs on ebay than some major cities here had. There gotta be more than 1k held. Maybe just for fnl. U cant tell me the tap ran dry so quick with no explanation. 3 stores in Pitt got em. One i went stood 25 in line. Barkleys gone like 5 to 10 in. Royals 1 size left (14 or 15) when kid in front of me said he was gonna take it. Maybe size run per store. Thats messed up.

was in my FNL TODAY and the District manager was there ...had my royals on i asked him "do yall have these sitting allocated for new store releases" he said yeah we got em sitting up in Indy sitting ..some will pop up online but a majority will hit their new stores ....so kam was right

for those who dont have em....good luck man i hope this info will give u hope 
a finishline is about to open in my mall with a house of hoops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom