Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone PM me or tell me what BD is? I might try to get a pair from there since I haven't had any luck yet.
Unless your in Europe it's pointless as they only ship to Europe as of Feb 20
Did they really stop shipping to the U.S. because of the royal 1's release and that idiots here kept calling and e-mailing them non-stop??

Last edited:
Can someone PM me or tell me what BD is? I might try to get a pair from there since I haven't had any luck yet.

Unless your in Europe it's pointless as they only ship to Europe as of Feb 20
Did they really stop shipping to the U.S. because of the royal 1's release and that idiots here kept calling and e-mailing them non-stop??

naw... probably an accumulation of stress/hassle with dealing with US customers in recent years.

ordering overseas used to be real chill. now you have people that are plain old demanding and if they dont get what they want, they file chargebacks/paypal claims or send nasty emails.
people also act like customs fees are the probably of the overseas sites instead of understanding that it has everything to do with the us customs process instead.

pimp.gif

Somebody offered me.ds spacejams for my.royals..the real spacejamd that have yellowing from 2009..what wud yall do??
Hahaha imo its a fair deal depending how bad you want the Royal 1's compare to the space jam's 2009

Im sitting here staring at my 09 jams considering doing that trade but my jams sole is still icy as hell 

Last edited:
BD - no 9,9.5,10. Everything else. Cancelled orders maybe?
Placed an order. 3rd times a charm I hope. Just like this thread.

i think its an even trade, SJ quality was non-impressive and the colorways are pretty much the same but the royals will look fresh forever if you take care of them and you shouldnt ever have to sauce them, but in the end its about what YOU like. i still dont understand why people ask if trades are good, its all in the eye of the beholder man, do you!

"It's was a dunk that got slightly modified with color and a logo." - Tinker Hatfield (on design of Air Jordan I)

exactly...

they're just cashing in on NA this year, but skimping on materials...

these shoulda came with banned quality leather, given the price hike...

just because the leather wasn't tumbled or pebbled, it doesn't make them poor quality. there is nothing plasticy about the leather on the royals.

I want to thank, NT laokratwr, for offering me a sweet deal on the royals 270.00 thats not that bad what do you guys think
[h1] [/h1]
If you think its a sweet deal why are you asking us if it is a good deal??

I'm sitting here asking myself the same question :lol: .. and then you put his name out there as if he isn't frequently in this thread :rolleyes ... so what if everyone says this is a bad deal? Would you still cop?

View media item 233015

Last edited:
I want to thank, NT laokratwr, for offering me a sweet deal on the royals 270.00 thats not that bad what do you guys think
[h1] [/h1]

bruh...anytime.thanks for the rep.I aint an angel though...made a considerable profit off these,so lets not make me a saint,lol.enjoy them shoes.;p)

Package came in today, :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:
the guy sent me a pack of socks and box of sample cereal... dispute filed.
don't ever deal w/ Michael Roach/ Josh Blake he's on NT ([email protected]).
he is a scammer...

Last edited:
^^btw just saw what was written beneath...lulz...see what happens?lol...And just for the sake of it...CaptainSneakerhead I never meant or said anything to got2havemykicks about repping or saying sth over here...so don't come too fast cause YOU RE WRONG.next time you get too bored of me,or thinkin i write too much in a thread let me know btw...i ll dissapear from YOUR forum.btw...nice post count you have up there...600 posts more in 1 month more than me...cot damn...THOUGHT I WAS POSTING TOO MUCH.:smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom