Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
naw... probably an accumulation of stress/hassle with dealing with US customers in recent years.

ordering overseas used to be real chill. now you have people that are plain old demanding and if they dont get what they want, they file chargebacks/paypal claims or send nasty emails.
people also act like customs fees are the probably of the overseas sites instead of understanding that it has everything to do with the us customs process instead.
You're certainly right about the customs thing. International shipping is a nightmare sometimes because of them and the extremely vague tracking updates don't help anything out. I ordered headlights from Germany once and they got held in customs for 3 weeks! They don't gaf about keeping things moving. I'm hoping I don't have the same problem with the royals I have coming.

Last edited:
Package came in today,
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

the guy sent me a pack of socks and box of sample cereal... dispute filed.
don't ever deal w/ Michael Roach/ Josh Blake he's on NT ([email protected]).
he is a scammer...
ARE YOU SERIOUS?! **** THAT!!

^^btw just saw what was written beneath...lulz...see what happens?lol...And just for the sake of it...CaptainSneakerhead I never meant or said anything to got2havemykicks about repping or saying sth over here...so don't come too fast cause YOU RE WRONG.next time you get too bored of me,or thinkin i write too much in a thread let me know btw...i ll dissapear from YOUR forum.btw...nice post count you have up there...600 posts more in 1 month more than me...cot damn...THOUGHT I WAS POSTING TOO MUCH.:smokin :smokin :smokin

Fam you misunderstood what I was saying and the fact you went off on a rant talking about post counts was EXTRA LAME :smh:

To clarify it, maybe we because your overseas it went over your head, I was wondering why he would ask the thread if it's a good deal if he already stated that it was a "sweet deal." I didn't mention anything about you posting in the thread too much, I was acknowledging the fact that your in here as well.

I didn't say you told him to to rep you or shout you out so please miss me with those false accusations.

Last edited:
Fam you misunderstood what I was saying and the fact you went off on a rant talking about post counts was EXTRA LAME :smh:

To clarify it, maybe we because your overseas it went over your head, I was wondering why he would ask the thread if it's a good deal if he already stated that it was a "sweet deal." I didn't mention anything about you posting in the thread too much, I was acknowledging the fact that your in here as well.

I didn't say you told him to to rep you or shout you out so please miss me with those false accusations.

the ''and then you put his name out there as if he isn't frequently in this thread '' got me a little confused there fam.sounded kinda ironic.my bad my bad.sorry bout that.btw being overseas doesnt equal poor use or understanding of english :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :tongue:

Met him on NikeTalk's facebook group, for those who don't know its a bigger market place than the buy/sell section. His account was under the name Josh Blake. After i paid him he deleted his FB and his email wouldn't work. Filed the dispute and he contacted me through paypal's dispute chat, he reassured me that he sent the shoes and that he deleted his accounts cause of "girlfriend drama". knew i was covered by paypal so waited for the package to arrive. He even reactivated his FB , with a different name (Michael Roach) and tried to get me to drop the dispute but said i will do so when i receive the shoes.
when it came in. it was in a usps priority small box... obviously can't fit shoes in there.... escalated my case and spoke w/ a rep on the phone to make sure of the situation.
It's a headache but i should be covered. Just wanted to give you all a heads up and not have to go through what i am right now.....
btw this cat is "supposedly" in the army. supposedly stationed in Germany,but the package did come from Germany...
:smh::smh::smh:

Met him on NikeTalk's facebook group, for those who don't know its a bigger market place than the buy/sell section. His account was under the name Josh Blake. After i paid him he deleted his FB and his email wouldn't work. Filed the dispute and he contacted me through paypal's dispute chat, he reassured me that he sent the shoes and that he deleted his accounts cause of "girlfriend drama". knew i was covered by paypal so waited for the package to arrive. He even reactivated his FB , with a different name (Michael Roach) and tried to get me to drop the dispute but said i will do so when i receive the shoes.
when it came in. it was in a usps priority small box... obviously can't fit shoes in there.... escalated my case and spoke w/ a rep on the phone to make sure of the situation.
It's a headache but i should be covered. Just wanted to give you all a heads up and not have to go through what i am right now.....
btw this cat is "supposedly" in the army. supposedly stationed in Germany,but the package did come from Germany...
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
was it the guy on who had his stockroom pics up on instagram?

the ''and then you put his name out there as if he isn't frequently in this thread '' got me a little confused there fam.sounded kinda ironic.my bad my bad.sorry bout that.btw being overseas doesnt equal poor use or understanding of english :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :tongue:

:lol: I'm like damn the foreign homie seem kool as hell why he rippin me to pieces for having his back :lol: ... I only made the statement because if u guys already had a deal in place, why blow up ur spot in a thread u frequently visit? Which made me wonder if everybody said it was a bad deal would he then turn around and renege on you.

It's all good fam just a misunderstanding by both of us, no worries.

was it the guy on who had his stockroom pics up on instagram?
no i believe he posted a single pair w/ box showing the size on FB not through instagram.
my advice paypal invoice only when doing any deal with someone you don't know. (not even heard of i mean you or a friend know personally)
that way you are covered by buyer protection and remember to read over the invoice before sending money.
just looking out....

Paypal need to start banning these people. It seems like they be nonchalant about the situation.

anybody know if they're going to have some stupid "restock" release?

i pray the shadow's and the bred 1's wont be as limited

Package came in today, :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:
he is a scammer...

His name Michael ROACH should've tipped you off right there. Anyways that cockroach needs to be thrown in jail for that

Package came in today, :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:
he is a scammer...

His name Michael ROACH should've tipped you off right there. Anyways that cockroach needs to be thrown in jail for that
Ok don't be stupid. That name isn't a give away of a scammer. Congrats on your 9th post.

Oh wow. I saw this dude posting. Almost bought from him myself. Sorry that you had to go through the trouble fam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom