Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had in my cart right away still couldn't get em. Its like site got ransacked. Do people just refresh all day. Wow

I ended up getting a 12 (all other sneakers are 11.5) and bought some sof sole men's insoles to make them a bit more comfy for working out in.

Last edited:
I got two size 10s hoping to swap one for a 9.5 in my area but the royal are dry around Milwaukee

I got two size 10s hoping to swap one for a 9.5 in my area but the royal are dry around Milwaukee

If the10s are too roomy try some different insoles. That worked for me. That way you can maintain the vaunted "nike air" insoles and sell them on eBay for $

mannnnn im wanting to drop my size 13 royals straight up for the black gold 1's but I dont like this whole trade business. I would only send once I recieved and nobody will want to do that

mannnnn im wanting to drop my size 13 royals straight up for the black gold 1's but I dont like this whole trade business. I would only send once I recieved and nobody will want to do that
Why would you want to trade royals for golds??? I'm certain you can resell your royals, buy a pair of golds, and still have money left..

Maybe not. Patent 1s are going to be super rare
It's going to be as limited as all 1s with the swoosh tag. It is not going to be super rare. Plus, sold pairs on ebay are going for 250-275 which is nowhere near royal prices.

Last edited:
^^^ but those prices r just for pre-orders, I don't think royal had these kind of pre-order prices, and since the tweets went out yesterday, to have a chance to get the black/gold seems impossible, especially on the west coast. :frown:

^^^ but those prices r just for pre-orders, I don't think royal had these kind of pre-order prices, and since the tweets went out yesterday, to have a chance to get the black/gold seems impossible, especially on the west coast. :frown:
Royal 1s pre orders started at the low 200's and rose to $275-300 a couple weeks before RD.

I already have my pair on lock and i'm not even excited about the shoes as you guys are. I'm using it as trade bait for a 2nd pair of royals and judging by the hype you guys are building, it shouldn't be hard. I was thinking i had to add money too.

Last edited:
Thats because the royals started the trend. They caught people off guard and now reflect true value.

Rarity doesnt always equal valuable. If the rumoured breds release, line up all the 1s from this year and regardless of #s produced my list goes,
1. Breds
2. Royals
3. Black toes
4. Black gold/Knicks
In popularity. And imho that #4 is many notches down from 3.

I don't understand how people size up on these. No wonder you guys complain about creasing. I go a half size down and the creasing is non-existant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom