Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand how people size up on these. No wonder you guys complain about creasing. I go a half size down and the creasing is non-existant.

When you have a wide foot these narrow 1s don't feel good @ all TTS .. I learned my lesson in the early 2000s .. I can live with creases over my feet feeling like i'm walking on cement barefooted.

I'm starting to get offers of over $400 for my pair I put up on Craigslist for the hell of it. I'm seriously intrigued as to how high these are going to trade for.

When you have a wide foot these narrow 1s don't feel good @ all TTS .. I learned my lesson in the early 2000s .. I can live with creases over my feet feeling like i'm walking on cement barefooted.

Definitely the same way I feel as well. .5 up feels good on my somewhat wide feet.

trying to get over on the ones who don't read! lol

No live auctions sir.. but yeah dunks for $199 when they where like $40 on FNL 
mean.gif

I already have my pair on lock and i'm not even excited about the shoes as you guys are. I'm using it as trade bait for a 2nd pair of royals and judging by the hype you guys are building, it shouldn't be hard. I was thinking i had to add money too.
Look at me

No live auctions sir.. but yeah dunks for $199 when they where like $40 on FNL 
mean.gif
"And in the Royal Black Dunk hi i have 2 size 10. These are the same shoe design as the sought after Royal 1 at a fraction of the over hyped price. The royal colorway is not the jordan brand. The hype has grown and so have the prices. Get em here now."
^^those dunks are over priced actually, what is he talking about
ohwell.gif

trying to get over on the ones who don't read! lol
1 sold! so tricky, throw it with a bunch of 1's, & don't show any sides of the dunks.

Last edited:
View media item 357215
This is a pic from this weekend. Went to the movies as you can see I been wearing them everyday and still looking fresh.
Very minimal creasing.

I too, am still looking to size swap my DS sz10 for a 10.5.

stumbled on a sz 12, $299 DS

pm me if thats your size & want it.. i'll give you the link

Last edited:
This'll be my last post in a Royals thread. After 3 (or 4, can't remember) threads, finally gottem in hand.

good luck to everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom