Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could've bought a pair for $275 total. I asked someone I knew in Europe and he said he'd pay the shipping fee and that's how much it would cost me to get it to be shipped to him from BD and then from Europe to US..... My response-- no. That's too high. I'm holding out.

"It's was a dunk that got slightly modified with color and a logo." - Tinker Hatfield (on design of Air Jordan I)
We all know the DNA is the same but I always found Dunks to be the fatter, slightly frumpier older brother to the slimmed down sleek Jordan 1. When dressed up well like this they work:

However when mucked around with like this shocking latest offering that Nike are actually pushing themselves
mean.gif

Each to their own though I suppose
eyes.gif

We all know the DNA is the same but I always found Dunks to be the fatter, slightly frumpier older brother to the slimmed down sleek Jordan 1. When dressed up well like this they work:

View media item 293880
However when mucked around with like this shocking latest offering that Nike are actually pushing themselves:smh:

View media item 293882
Each to their own though I suppose:rolleyes

That women's dunk is a clever design idea.

Mentioned a NTer helped me get a pair and got 5 PMs from dudes with less than 10 posts begging me to tell them who :smh:

Clean shots above btw!!!

Edit: for the record this wasn't an invitation for more people to PM me. I CAN'T GET YOU ROYALS

Last edited:
Mentioned a NTer helped me get a pair and got 5 PMs from dudes with less than 10 posts begging me to tell them who :smh:

Clean shots above btw!!!

Edit: for the record this wasn't an invitation for more people to PM me. I CAN'T GET YOU ROYALS
About to PM you :lol:

yeah i'm not stressing them yet.. i kind of figured it was something like that.. but it would be nice to get a response

Yeah I feel you. I think they should designate one of their workers to be an e-mail rep. It'd help.

Might not have enough employees for that..Store seems pretty small and they probably never dealt with this many orders at once.

Good luck Grizz :pimp:

because even though the prices are high, Justin runs a legit site...
There is also a lot of people who sell on ebay who are legit and you can talk them down via straight paypal payment....
I wasn't trying state that his prices are wrong but state that most dudes could find them around that price at flightclub, ebay, CL, and etc.....so it would be no reason to post that website when you know dudes are looking for the closest near retail and could have already obtain them if they were considering paying that price.

Clean shots above btw!!!

Damn that never happened to me.
lol at NTers who think you would put your dude on blast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom