Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Random question I usually wear a sz 8 but I had to settle for a 8.5 since the store I went to didnt get a full size run but I was able to find a trade on here and got my size. Now when I tried on the 8.5 I felt like I could rock em and they werent as big as I thought theyd be even when walking in them it didnt seem like they would crease up that much but I preffered to get my size and when I did I tried those on and obviously they felt more snug and fit but I felt like my true size would more easily crease up then going a half size up. Anybody got any insight on this.

Random question I usually wear a sz 8 but I had to settle for a 8.5 since the store I went to didnt get a full size run but I was able to find a trade on here and got my size. Now when I tried on the 8.5 I felt like I could rock em and they werent as big as I thought theyd be even when walking in them it didnt seem like they would crease up that much but I preffered to get my size and when I did I tried those on and obviously they felt more snug and fit but I felt like my true size would more easily crease up then going a half size up. Anybody got any insight on this.
half size up + forcefields ...less creases

There has to be a restock soon... I need my 10.5! Screw paying $300 + towards people who are trying to hustle.

What I learned about NT from this release is there are people who are willing to spread the love hah. It just all depends on how you approach them :smile:

Eh, i'm not even banking on a restock. The dude who I was about to make a trade with flaked on me so now i'ma just sell a pair of my shoes & then pay one of these reseller prices. This shoe is on the top of my short list so i'm not even trippin', i'll make the money back. 

The polish never replied back...I know they seen my emails :\

bay - they said that you were able to choose a different size, right? hopefully yours went out with yesterdays batch.

bay - they said that you were able to choose a different size, right? hopefully yours went out with yesterdays batch.

Yea....but that was the last time I heard from them...

Package came in today, :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:
the guy sent me a pack of socks and box of sample cereal... dispute filed.
don't ever deal w/ Michael Roach/ Josh Blake he's on NT ([email protected]).
he is a scammer...

this person doesnt have an email address registered with NT.

while im sorry your got scammed, please dont say hes part of NT because he is part of the unsanctioned, unofficial Niketalk facebook page. We dont have anything to do with that page and that's giving us a bad name.
Now, if you could provide proof he's on the site, I will be glad to remove him and any of his screen names from the site.
What's up big J. He's on the NT Facebook page not on here. I would've already messaged you if he was in here(forum) scamming. Thanks for looking into it though.

Finally got my pair lazy mufuka from DHL smh... anyways love em pics coming soon :smokin

Will try to score a 2nd pair tomorrow :pimp:

Last edited:
one pair is all that's needed for me but still looking for that one pair.

#teamsayNOtoresellers #teamretailorbust #teamontothenextone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom