Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
My order was confirmed and will be shipped Monday or Tuesday as well. I never got any sort of cancellation and they are replying to DM's and tweets quickly right now. Glad I stayed up! Congrats to everyone else that got confirmed. Royals are done now.
Yeah basically if you did not get a refund then your good. I talked to them through facebook. I managed to get a size 10 

why are these soo damn hard to find!!!! Ive been looking for a pair ever since RD but i refuse to pay $350 for a pair of 1s... $250 is my max and i still think thats too much.

Last edited:
Glad to say my hunt for these is finally over. I traded my DS Dolphin Penny 5's & Burgundy 5's for a size 10.5 + $80. Today is a good day! Dude told me he didn't even want the Royals & that he was actually going for the Jokers. 
laugh.gif
 For those of you still in the hunt, put up a wanted Craigslist ad with the shoes you're willing to trade...you never know what'll happen. 

lol. NT killed it at queens. Congrats to everyone who got their pair and remember....
don't let someone tell you that your wearing your shoes wrong.
"Style is an expression of individualism mixed with charisma. Fashion is something that comes after style."

lol. NT killed it at queens. Congrats to everyone who got their pair and remember....
don't let someone tell you that your wearing your shoes wrong.
"Style is an expression of individualism mixed with charisma. Fashion is something that comes after style."

Everyone should have their own fashion but part of why they worked so well in the 80's was due to tighter fitting jeans (at least around the ankle) from that time period. There's no right or wrong, but their is a style associated with them that really makes sense in a lot of ways.

a bit off topic sorry but they locked the appropriate thread...
bred1 2013 is looking like it might be true...
smokin.gif
I think this is the '01 pair.

I personally don't care if the Bred I's release or not. If they do then I'll try and snag a pair or 2. I will NOT be bending over backwards and paying those *forced sex* prices for these like the Royal I's. In fact, I really don't want to pay $140 for them but whatever.

I think I got enough anyway...

****...where do i sign up for eastbay golden super duper super saiyan membership?do the make presents to overseas customers??? 8) 8) 8)

Sounds pompous but that swoosh is just that big a deal breaker to me. What were they thinkin? They can be a frustrating company. Always get close to perfection then add something that just drops the ball.

Sounds pompous but that swoosh is just that big a deal breaker to me. What were they thinkin? They can be a frustrating company. Always get close to perfection then add something that just drops the ball.
Swoosh makes the shoe tbh

I'm just waiting for the cancellation notice fr BD. I placed the order on Thursday w a confirmation but its only a matter of time.
What the heck, it's worth a shot. Should know by tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom