Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang. Honestly still salty not getting a pair but moving on. Just can't pay 200 over retail. Hopefully prices drop but might not be a pair in my size out there by then

Unfortunately prices aren't dropping. Not enough stock. Not much hope on a restock because even if it happened they would be scooped in seconds. Either move on or ante up.

what do you mean unfortunately...? 8) 8) 8) ...just kidding bro...as i posted before and everyone came at me cause they thought it was for my personal interest...those prices are gonna go only one way...and that aint down..its all about the wanted-availability function..trust me Im a math teacher. :D

OK, I'm not in full panic mode yet, but I cannot find my 2001 retros.

I passed on these knowing that I already had a DS pair... now I'm becoming envious!

It's going to be a long week waiting for these to arrive from Germany.  Damn I hope they come by the weekend at least so I can break em out.

THE HUNT FOR A SZ 10.5-11 IS NOT OVER
frown.gif
... ANY BODY HAVE A CLUE WHERE I CAN TRY TO GET THEM AT $250 OR LESS??? I CAN'T BELIEVE ONLY TWO SMALL STORES HAD THESE WHERE IM FROM....

good to see a lot of people wearing there pairs. not to clown on the guys who ice or have them to collect. i've always felt shoes were meant to be worn. at least one in a while.

Grabbed a 10.5 from kickz today..came out to just over $240. Thanks to everyone that helped out.

I guess the hunt continues for a size 13 yet again lol but I'm hoping for the love of god the black toes aren't as hard to get as these and if its true that the Black Red 1s are releasing then its gonna be a crazy released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom