Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice shot.

*waits for all the posts about your jeans not being skinny enough.
the wash on those jeans 
sick.gif

my dad doesnt even wear that "wrangler-type" wash

Thanks for the props. I work in a lab cutting lenses for eyeglasses. It can get quite messy. So I have beat up jeans i wear just for work. Good luck to those on the hunt for your pair. Or at least come up on the black toes or breds at least.

**** this is so ******ed

cali dudes missing ALL canceled orders because they are going up at like 4-5 AM :smh:

yes mad yes salty :smh:

gonna go cry myself to sleep :smh:

Paid Kixsquare on 2/17 and still haven't received my shoes. This dude isn't returning my emails or tweets and sent me a dump tracking # like a snake. Allegedly shipped out on 2/21/13 USPS Priority. No info past label creation.

Don't deal with this Kixsquare. PayPal dispute filed.

Luckily, a fellow NTer came through for me. Hunt over.

Kixsquare is so legit dude, he ships slow and almost never updates PayPal with shipping info but he's consistently one of the lowest priced resellers.

Finally came in :smokin

View media item 298475
not trying to put salt on anyone's wounds. Put in work to get both of them to find out one of them is a little big smh. Im truly blessed to be able to get 2 pairs. Cant wait for warmer weather to rock them

Finally came in
smokin.gif

not trying to put salt on anyone's wounds. Put in work to get both of them to find out one of them is a little big smh. Im truly blessed to be able to get 2 pairs. Cant wait for warmer weather to rock them
What do you mean when you say one of them is a little big? did you order 2 of the same size?

Finally came in :smokin

View media item 298475

Better big than too small!
Nice pick ups.

I still can't find my 2001's in my collection and I'm bummed!

I love my '13's, but I'm not going to lie, I'm on the hunt for some '01's right now. I like that darker, more vibrant blue too. I really want a pair of both

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom