Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah... Right
laugh.gif
smile.gif

what should i do guys? may go wear them to work out in tonight

lol. I guess so, this thread is preset much done. Only random out of the blue re-releases or release of cancelled pairs but seems like those are done too. Guess its on to the next one.
Agreed. Hopefully we can keep it open for 2 more months and discuss Black Toes in here

they way it looks, all sizes in this shoe are hard to get and are stupid in price.

Thanks, no one realized these were tough or expensive to find...

not sure if you are being sarcastic

lol. I guess so, this thread is preset much done. Only random out of the blue re-releases or release of cancelled pairs but seems like those are done too. Guess its on to the next one.
Agreed. Hopefully we can keep it open for 2 more months and discuss Black Toes in here

the goal is to keep this open so that you guys can keep posting info or whatever until the thread dies. there are still members that are looking tho it looks bleak at them getting for retail.

i just got my pair from overseas and the quality is not that great. def not worth $300.00, but supplies didnt meet demand on this release.

they way it looks, all sizes in this shoe are hard to get and are stupid in price.

Thanks, no one realized these were tough or expensive to find...

not sure if you are being sarcastic

the goal is to keep this open so that you guys can keep posting info or whatever until the thread dies. there are still members that are looking tho it looks bleak at them getting for retail.
At retail is gonna be a tough order to fill. Only been 2 weeks since the release. A restock would be great but I can already imagine the chaos for those few pairs. Like you said BigJ people still looking for pairs but honestly feels like a good amount of people are waiting for people to spoon feed it to them =T

Picked up my pair this morning at the post office, haven't really gotten a chance to inspect/look at em since I'm at work. The blue doesn't pop like my 01s tho. Still pretty happy I got em...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom