Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes got mine from kickz...and they ship to US by phone order but not thru the site...still have sz 12 and a few others I believe...245 shipped no custom fees

got email cancellation from eastbay today....talk about blown. first time in a long time i did business on eastbay and after this i probably never will do business again. does it really take 2 weeks to discover cancellation. now 2 weeks later prices have only gotten worse and my size more scarce. but hey i got a coupon code for 10% off future order (exclusions may apply). Spare me eastbay. smh

got email cancellation from eastbay today....talk about blown. first time in a long time i did business on eastbay and after this i probably never will do business again. does it really take 2 weeks to discover cancellation. now 2 weeks later prices have only gotten worse and my size more scarce. but hey i got a coupon code for 10% off future order (exclusions may apply). Spare me eastbay. smh
Ouch that really sucks!!! Good luck on your hunt

Haven't checked this thread in forever. Still on the lookout for a size 8 :smh:

After not getting these on release as birthday gift for myself. Found a site selling for 365 shipped Monday and received them Friday. 

Got a pair of Royal 1s coming in from the UK for $250 shipped. :nthat: An eBayer that sold me a pair of legit Quai 54 5s recently looked out for me big time and went out of his way to find a pair in my size. There are some good people in this world. :D

Last edited:
for $350+ i would rather go buy some 2001 royals. which you can find. even the bay has a couple slipping as we speak...

for $350+ i would rather go buy some 2001 royals. which you can find. even the bay has a couple slipping as we speak...

Had my eye on both of those size 8.5s, figured they fit like a size 9. There is still enough time left in the auction for those to climb significantly higher in price. Decided to go with the 2013 release instead of taking a risk.

their exclusions usually exclude jordan brand

Had my eye on both of those size 8.5s, figured they fit like a size 9. There is still enough time left in the auction for those to climb significantly higher in price. Decided to go with the 2013 release instead of taking a risk.
i've seen pair go for 300 not DS but still in great condition considering they are 2001.
i got my 01s on there w/ only some toebox creasing but well worth the money... spent $230 shipped :smokin
View media item 296439

Saw someone wearing it today in person not as amazing as i thought. Probably not gonna try as hard to get them as before

Saw someone wearing it today in person not as amazing as i thought. Probably not gonna try as hard to get them as before

Dude probably was wearing baggy pants and wasn't rocking them right.
you rock them what ever you want. theres no "correct" way to wear shoes... except put the right shoe on the right foot and left shoe for the left foot....
get out of here w/ the "you gotta wear skinny jeans and tuck it in" "like ye" "waxed jeans"
wear them whatever way you want to, don't let anyone tell you "hey dude, you wearing them wrong" :smh:

Has anyone ran into any b-grades or early release pairs? Doesn't seem like it unless I'm missing something with the way the pages add up at time. Don't want to fall victim when I'm searching the aftermarket for pairs.

Smh. I feel bad for you. I slowly started hating eastbay. That 10% coupon is BS. I can't believe they cancelled your order though. :smh: didnt think they were known for that. Honestly I bought their gold membership:

-25% off coupon. Not that good since every new product is excluded (aka never works on retros)

-free 3 day shipping. Ok that's a plus but their site is terrible and can never get an order processed. Making it an irrelevant perk.

-Special customer service line (MY PERSONAL FAVORITE :smh: :smh: :smh: ) this number stopped being any sort of benefits after the GMP Jordan 6/7 were released. September '12 they stopped allowing phone orders for just about every hot release. Okay well it is what it is but don't advertise that as a perk and then take it away as an option on releases. Right when Hurricane Sandy hit there were a bunch of 9s being released. I didnt even want them but I gave Eastbay reps so much s**t for this. I ripped them apart because they said no phone orders in crawfish 9s I believe. I had no power in my house and used whatever phone battery power I can get to harass them on twitter lol. It's really messed up though if you think about it. They actually ended up allowing phone orders because of my argument that people with no power ( me for 2 weeks in Staten Island) had little to no chance of buying them.

-and a free catalog. Yippie.

The entire gold membership is a joke. Only good that comes from it is the joy I get from watching their responses as I present my argument and ask them what benefit I have for $20?

Well as a general rule and to increase the likelihood from possible to guaranteed, I only do payment of goods/invoice.  I actually did buy a pair of shoes and pay as "gift" from a fellow NTer before I knew exactly what the deal was with PayPal but luckily he was honest :D .

That sucks he did that, especially since it was a service you probably already provided.  Just curious, how did he provide enough proof to get a refund?

i have no idea....charge back initiated and after a month or so pay pal told me they have to fight against the bank...and after another month or so they tell me its on the bank's decision,and of course the bank decided in favor of the client... :smh: :smh: :smh:

Has anyone ran into any b-grades or early release pairs? Doesn't seem like it unless I'm missing something with the way the pages add up at time. Don't want to fall victim when I'm searching the aftermarket for pairs.
Alot of pairs had factory flaws, I had to get my pair legit checked through 3 sources just to feel safe. Nike messed up on this release.

Just got confirmation from our friends in Czech via twitter.  My order will be shipped Monday/Tuesday. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom