Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
After trying and trying I saw **** it and copped the Nike Dunks in the same color.  There is not much difference and I don't wear my shoes with the tongue out so its not like anyone will know the difference.

Copped em off FNL for 44.00
LMFAO that defeats the purpose imo but if you're happy that's all that matters

After trying and trying I saw **** it and copped the Nike Dunks in the same color.  There is not much difference and I don't wear my shoes with the tongue out so its not like anyone will know the difference.

Copped em off FNL for 44.00
i bought a pair dunks too just coz i had a $20 wc card, took a pic and sent it to my friend and he was like..."where you buy those fake 1s!?" 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Not sure why nobody mentioned this but BD never sent me tracking or anything after the initial purchase confirmation email.

Not sure why nobody mentioned this but BD never sent me tracking or anything after the initial purchase confirmation email.
i never got anything from them either...you dont need to email them just as long as they dont refund your payment your shoe should be on its way to you

Somebody posted another picture like that from France, a hole in the wall sneaker store that had a bunch of ds heat from the early 2000s.

I got really blessed with this release. Missed out on release day. Pretty much had no shot. I got the Lebron X Area 72 in a raffle. Luckily found someone with two pairs of 1s and who was willing to trade for by Brons straight up. He sent them to a friend in my area and i met up with his friend at a local police station.

I def got real lucky getting these. Glad they made the material softer than the Chi 1s. Not as soft as my Vegas 1s but definitely closer than I expected.

^^ meeting at the police station.clever idea but makes you wonder what this has come to... :smh: :smh: :smh:.enjoy your pair fam.

My Eastbay pair came in yesterday (finally). A little wrinkling of the leather on the toebox on the left shoe, but nothing substantial. My 1's collection is just 3 pairs short (Shadows, 2 pairs of Black Toes) of completion, barring NA Chicagos. Also, swapped out the laces on one pair of the Royals as well as the Knicks. Think the Knicks look much better with the Royal laces. :smokin

View media item 299732

Last edited:
My Eastbay pair came in yesterday (finally). A little wrinkling of the leather on the toebox on the left shoe, but nothing substantial. My 1's collection is just 3 pairs short (Shadows, 2 pairs of Black Toes) of completion, barring NA Chicagos. Also, swapped out the laces on one pair of the Royals as well as the Knicks. Think the Knicks look much better with the Royal laces.
smokin.gif
wavy, waiting on shadows and black toes as well. Still need to find the knicks just been lazy

My Eastbay pair came in yesterday (finally). A little wrinkling of the leather on the toebox on the left shoe, but nothing substantial. My 1's collection is just 3 pairs short (Shadows, 2 pairs of Black Toes) of completion, barring NA Chicagos. Also, swapped out the laces on one pair of the Royals as well as the Knicks. Think the Knicks look much better with the Royal laces.
smokin.gif
Missing the GT's. So underrated imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom