Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I messaged someone on iss about a sz swap and he wants 100 for the size swap
mean.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
Tell him to go f himself. It's a size sway for the same damn shoe!

Obvioulsy a lot of resell prices are downright ridiculous, but I think people need to wake up and realize that they most likely will not scoop these for retail or even anything less than $250 at this point...unless you straight catch someone fiendin or got the hook up.

Obvioulsy a lot of resell prices are downright ridiculous, but I think people need to wake up and realize that they most likely will not scoop these for retail or even anything less than $250 at this point...unless you straight catch someone fiendin or got the hook up.

Completely agree. I know it really sucks that its come to this, but if you really want these, and you see them for ~250 in your size, you need to pick them up.

This does suck i actually passed on a pair in hand 1 week after release for $300 flat size 8.5. I said no way am i dropping that on a pair of 1's. Now it looks like im screwed. Struck out on all sites smh

my homie plays in ACB league in spain for malaga he said they have em over there. along with the olive 9 and some of the persona pack. good luck hunting for those still looking 

Passed on these for 250 day after release cause I thought it was too much at the time smh...can't even find a sz 10 for less than 350. I'm not going over 330 no matter what.

FINALLY got tracking info from BD!
Ordered them last Thurs for the hell of it (despite the 'Europe Only' tag). Shows that it arrived in NYC yesterday. It should be on its way to NorCal and land by Wed/Thurs!
Hoping not get nailed with customs fees but its all good.
Pic to come once in my hands!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom