Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe I'm still thirsty for these though, never thought 1's would be this insane. I was bout to buy 2 pairs of the mids (UNC and Cool Grey) and maybe a pair of chicagos to fill the void.

Keep em laced like that
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
this is my gringo style.

If this whole banker thing doesnt work out, I was thinking about being a plus size shoe model.EDIT: I just came back from Puerto Rico and I was talkin about the shoe game with all the young cab drivers and they said its crazy out there to. People line up for DAYS just to get the WRISTBAND for these... Was hoping it would be like in Germany with royals sittin on shelves.

Last edited:
It's an on going thing from the past 4 threads.

Whenever I see someone lace them loose I get disappointed and tell them to tighten their laces.
well from what i can tell from the pics they don't look loosely laced i also don't prefer the loose laced look but i think it's up to the individual on how they rock em it doesn't bother me one bit.

Last edited:
If this whole banker thing doesnt work out, I was thinking about being a plus size shoe model.EDIT: I just came back from Puerto Rico and I was talkin about the shoe game with all the young cab drivers and they said its crazy out there to. People line up for DAYS just to get the WRISTBAND for these... Was hoping it would be like in Germany with royals sittin on shelves.
fat joes influence?

It's an on going thing from the past 4 threads.

Whenever I see someone lace them loose I get disappointed and tell them to tighten their laces.

well from what i can tell from the pics they don't look loosely laced i also don't prefer the loose laced look but i think it's up to the individual on how they rock em it doesn't bother me one bit.

>D

And I said, keep them laced like that.

There has been conversation about "the individual" in the past threads. It's a joke, and you didn't get it. Move on.

:smh:

dude chill i'm just conversing with you no reason to get all defensive.

Dude, move on. You missed the inside joke between Sir Charles and other members in this thread. He doesnt understand the loose lace gang and wasnt saying Swagoo Sauce was rocking them loose.

You're being defensive about something that doesnt even involve you. Went over your head.

Dude, move on. You missed the inside joke between Sir Charles and other members in this thread. He doesnt understand the loose lace gang and wasnt saying Swagoo Sauce was rocking them loose.

You're being defensive about something that doesnt even involve you. Went over your head.
lmao repped

swagoooooo

Well lately I've been looking for either some og's or 01's in good shape for a decent price, but I just got a lead on another pair of '13's in my size for a pretty decent price. In my opinion, the color on the 01's and originals is nicer, but the '13's are DS and more affordable. Hmm. Decisions decisions..

Hello NTers,

I was told to come here for advice on the best way to trade my 10.5 for a 10 or 9.5. Please help a fellow Jordan lover who just wants to wear his royals! Thank u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom