Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just traded my ds breds 11 for these
pimp.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif

loved the quality on the royals , pretty good compared to others, only 3 pick ups I really cared about other than grape & fire reds

same here. except for the White Cements. I traded my pair for my first pair of the Royals.

Definitely waiting for the grapes, Black toe 1's, and Hopefully the OG black/Gold PL 1's next month!

These pics are making me love the shoes more and more I wish I could trade my bred 11s to some sucker for these

I'm usually patient and will continue to be but not having my .cz order in hand is making me nervous.
ohwell.gif

I know I ordered a phone case before and it took about a month to arrive via USPS from China. Looks like it might be the case again.

I'm usually patient and will continue to be but not having my .cz order in hand is making me nervous.
ohwell.gif

I know I ordered a phone case before and it took about a month to arrive via USPS from China. Looks like it might be the case again.
I'll come in the mail this week man or at worse this month. Czech isn't China and they are closer to the US so don't worry. I'm waiting patiently too. I'm not worried at all... Jk I'm 
sick.gif
 inside and a little 
mad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom